Ch 1 | Socialising

You glanced at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen to see that it was 7:36, you sighed after realising you, once again, have stayed up all night playing battlefield 3. The round ended, 7:52, "Shit." you thought to yourself as you quickly got up from your seat and ran to the bathroom to wash.

After splashing your face with water you looked into the mirror and brushed your short (h/c) hair and styled your fringe. You added black eyeliner to the bottom of your eyes and black eyeshadow to the crease of your eyelid. You were wearing a white plain white t-shirt and ripped skinny jeans and tied a green and black flannel around your waist and grabbed your marvel comic bag hoping all your books were inside, you then ran out your door locking the door behind you and continued running down the staircase and out the door, down the street towards the bus stop, the bus was already there "crap, crap, crap" you muttered under your breath while sprinting towards the bus. It was too late the bus had already moved on and you were going to be late for school again all because you couldn't afford a new spark plug for your 4 stroke engine. You took a deep breath and pulled out your phone to text your friend (f/n) .

(y/n): hey, can you come out my way and collect me?

(f/n): You miss the bus again? you have to stop playing games all night >.>

(y/n): you know that's not gonna happen....anyway can you?

(f/n): Yeah yeah ill be there in a sec

(y/n): thanks <3

You pulled out your earphones and began listening to music while waiting for (f/n). You sang along and although you never sang for anyone you loved to sing on your own and had a beautiful voice.

Soon (f/n) pulled up in her Opel Astra, while sitting in the car you lowered your head as you didn't want to be seen in an Astra (f/n) was aware of this and just smirked at your actions.

"You owe me." said (f/n) breaking the silence, still listening to music with one earphone you replied with "alright, alright, but you know I'm not letting you anywhere near my car"
you said with a dead serious tone "Yeah I figured that out when I met you 3 years ago"
with that you both laughed and continued to school.

You were about to turn the corner to the college when you quickly said "STOP!. Stop here I'll walk the rest." This was because you really didn't want to be seen pulling up in an Astra, you took pride in your cars and were known for being the biggest petrol head of the school. "fine, fine" said (f/n) pulling into the side. You waved her goodbye as she drove to the student carpark and you walked towards the building. Along the way you met Jungjeon, your best friend, and you walked together. You both attended an art college but you met long before online. You have been friends ever since. "did you do the research homework?" Jungjeon pulled out of nowhere which made you stop instantly "I knew I forgot something" you said running your hand to the back of your head leaving Jungjeon rolling her eyes and smiling "what time did you sleep at last night?" questioned Jungjeon "uhm..oh..at 12" you stuttered not wanting to tell her the real time "stop lying, you can't lie when your tired" Jungjeon said staring right in your eyes "fine. I didn't sleep last night, BUT I did reach rank 40 on battlefield which was way more productive then sleep" at this point you saw the worry in Jungjeons eyes " (y/n) ~ yah!! your going to kill yourself if you continue like this" you rolled your eyes and mumbled "at least I'll die happy" under your breath, you know she heard you but decided to stay quite then you remembered the homework you didn't do and grunted loudly.

You made it into class and the teacher was collecting homework from your classmates while you worked on classwork, The teacher was about to approach you when suddenly "MISS!" Jungjeon called out asking for help, she winked at you and you sighed in relief. The bell to signal the end of the day rang and you walked out of the class room, It was Friday and you were ready to binge American horror story, you were about to place the second earphone into your ear when your arm was tugged away. " (y/n)!, we are not allowing you to go back to your bingeing and video games, your coming with us and we are going out tonight!" said Jungjeon this put a disgusted look on your face but before you could say anything Jungjeon was pulling you through the hall and out to the bus that leads to her house. You knew there was no getting out of this and so you just sighed and told yourself it will only be an hour before you will be able to sneak away.

Time went by and you finally reached Jungjeons house and went straight to her room. She ran for her wardrobe and picked out an outfit for you, it was a black dress with a white stripe along the side, you refused it and instead chose your own outfit, you wore a boxy white button up shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. Jungjeon sighed and got dressed in her outfit, a pink dress with white knee high socks, although your sense of everything was complete opposites you got along really well.

You both headed out and at this point you were questioning life, you wanted to go home, you had Netflix and videogames to keep you company why was this happening??? Jungjeon sensed your uneasiness and tried reasurring you "Listen, you will have fun! I know you won't drink so you take my car keys ill get a taxi, if you want to leave then take my car home. You have to try it though!" this made your eyes light up "an escape!" you thought to yourself. You pulled out your phone and texted your online mates telling them you wont be able to play tonight, this agered you now that you knew they were going to out rank you.

You waited in the line and made your way up to the top, Jungjeon shivered and you noticed "thats why you wear something practical not a pink dress" Jungjeon rolled her eyes and looked at how close you were to the entrance. You both walked up to the bouncer and showed ID and tickets he just nodded and you walked by.

Ardour | Jungkook x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें