Unable Part 4

Gravity falls fanfic 4

Chapter 4:
Narrator (my) POV:

Will was utterly amazed. He'd never calculated, nor ever considered the thought of anything ever being so astoundingly easy. He could only reason that this had been some unique phenomenon, a miracle angles had bestowed over him, and a wonder that deserved to be marveled about for the unpromised years to come. Undeniably so, he began questioning if it was sheer luck or motivated destiny. The red strings of fate were the only ones to truly possess that particular knowledge.

Everything seemed to fall into its own special reserved placement. A format that was as translucent as light itself, but stronger and as than a titanium when it came to the ease of Will's objective. Their couldnt be a more fitting structure of sequence fro events to take place in.

Although Will felt safe, he couldn't prevent his small anatomy from tremoring. Will thought of himself as piteous. To him, there wasn't a better description of him. He detested himself for shaking, for feeling this way, and for hoping everything would be okay. Even Dipper felt he had to calm his newfound companion. 

And furthermore, Dipper was surely finding great difficulty in this respectful act. Everything he did seemed ineffective. Like his entire effort was surly worthless, but looking over to the positivity of it all, he knew doing this would somehow make him a better person. That karma would be on his side, and god help whoever disrespect karma. 

The noticeability of Will's discomfort sent graceful pints of unease throughout anyone who'd have the nerve to study him, and thus; anyone like Dipper Pines. Yes, it was a fact that Dipper was now feeling scared for Will. Afraid that he'd never recover, for the sheepish boy appeared to be traumatized, and maybe he was. There was no telling, not that anyone would care to be told.

Dipper bargained with himself, settling the matter that it was probably just some sickening side effect of Will's wound that he was confident, yet open-minded would soon fade. Of coarse, Dipper was not open minded to the idea that Will wasn't as abnormal as he looked, that Will had a reason to be shy, or even that Will wasn't human. 

Though as clear and plain as it is, it may've been a good thing he hadn't suspected so, for those crucial theories could only belong to the extravagant mind of a mad man.

 Feeling as bad as he was for Will, it was only polite that Dipper helped Will up the old shack's front stairs, obliviously  hoping he hadn't caused his family much of any worry. 

He literally adored his kin, but for the very reason he had small ounces of Gelotophobia entangled with his steady bloodstream, he would always avoid certain topics. The staggering realization that the probability of his family making a joke of him returning home late from a deadly storm was was intoxicatingly high. This caused him to pause, as he was growing hesitant to enter the shack. 

He didn't keep from infiltrating the arena known as his temporary home for long though. In one way or the other, he knew he didn't have a choice. He'd never bring himself to keep Will waiting, and what worried him was how strong his emotions against doing anything to prevent Will from doing whatever he wanted were. 

  So, he staggered up to the door, desperately fighting against the stubborn wind that would unpredictably change course every now and then, just as he was before. He finally pried it open, sending waves of the very wind he was now learning how to loath. Each individual finger of his had suddenly been pried from the door, which found itself violently slamming shut.

 The noise seemed to vibrate throughout every nook and cranny in the shack, but their wasn't any time to spare of listening to the unwelcomed sound. "Agh! Sorry, I didn't mean to do that."  Dipper hollered, finally taking hold of the wooden board once again. He threw it open, and the two penetrated nature's wished, making it inside. In the end, Will was truly grateful Dipped had apologized for allowing the door to break from his hold. 

Meanwhile, Stan had forcibly jolted up, started by the sound of the unpredicted noise, and from the comfortable position he'd once came to claim upon his neatly cushioned chair.

With the unexpected turnout of Dipper's unusual disappearance previous to a terrifying, if not, blood-curtling storm had shot triple doses of dread into Stan. The pressure of these foreign feelings such as stress, fear, and anxiety were slowly eating away at his sanity, if he had even left that is.

To put it simply, if you knew Stan, or have ever had a legitimate conversation with him, you'd have automatically been able to read him like a two-paged children's book. So, of course, you'd be able to tell that in a position such as this he'd be quick to anger. -And quite frankly, he was.

His own dastardly evil indignation had a presents of its own, as if it was casually breathing down your neck, and one wrong move could have it abhorring you for the rest of your life. It casted down tension thicker than the blood its very being was in the midst of threatening to spill.

"D-Dipper?!" After hearing a door slam not once, but twice Mabel excitedly beamed, forgetting about the stress that'd once greedily enveloped her along with Stan. It was shocking how easily the atmosphere of the room could be bribed with the possibility of hope, for with one word Mabel had the capacity to extend far beyond borders of doubt and change everything. Including the now eerie feel of the room.  

Mabel immediately dropped her old sock puppet of Dipper to follow her uncle downstairs, and into the shop of fake mystical creatures, overpriced tea-shirts, and strange little bobbleheads. On her way down, in which she stayed focused on each step she dare take, for it would somehow distract her from the strain of her heart pounding. The same heart that came to skip a beat or two once she saw her twin with some complete stranger. 

Even the cheery brunet could find no difficulty in identifying that something was off. Something important was missing, replaced by a greater force. Maybe it was that Ford wasn't their, but that was only because he'd been out searching for her sibling. To be exact, he still is out. Then she spotted it. The blue haired child, who'd instantly caught her attention, was hurt. 

Will, on the other hand, was terrified. He'd come into a house of horrors. Mystical creatures had been stuffed and blaced at every eligible angle. He soon came to find that none of it was real. They were all just cheap gimmicks some poor morsel would end up paying a grand for. He hung his head low as he disregarded nothing. Dipper began to explain his story, their story the first chance he got. He hid his hat under his arm, for it was merely instincts that told him to. 

'little did he know, this encounter would change his fate... Not that he believed in such things.' -Ludwig

A/N (((PFFFT HETALIA REFERENCE))) Ya, ya i know. I have not uploaded in awhile. I'd just like to apologize. Also, I'd like to personally thank all of my readers. By the way, I was digging through the polls and... So, most of my audience is American, right? Well; GET THIS we have some readers in Vietnam and Australia. I thought that was pretty cool. So, if you're from Vietnam or Australia, give me a comment. ;3 I think you deserve a shoutout.