To New Beginnings

3rd Persons POV

'The war against Grima has finally come to an end',  you thought to yourself while looking into the horizon.

Yes, the war ended and ended quite well in fact. You didn't die, however, meant Grima would come back eventually, which you and the Shepherds were apparently fine with since you were still alive. You think back to all of the crucial moments of your life; meeting Chrom and the Shepherds, finding out who your father was, and so much more that you could think of. They were the best (and most shocking) moments of your life, and you wanted to see more, more what you can do for the rest of the world, the universe. You turn away from the view, heading back into your room to do some research. You head out your bedroom door and head towards the castle library, and along the way, you bump into Chrom.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asked.

"Well..." you started. "I am headed to the library to do some research."

" Is your research a top priority right now?"

" Um, no if you have a request yourself Chro-"

"Well let us go! I have some matters to speak to you about."  He grabs your hand and drags you towards the royal garden, the opposite way from the library.

~~~~~

After dragging you past the many halls of the castle, you guys finally reach the garden.

Chrom brings you to a bench by the fountain, seating the both of you. He already had set up some drinks and snacks for you guys to eat on a small platter beside you, and of course, you couldn't resist.

You both grab some snacks and start to eat. As for Chrom, he was finished, but as you were in the midst of chewing, he asks,

"What are you doing after this, well, once everything has officially settled down?" He quietly asks. You frantically cover your mouth and speed up your chewing, trying to answer his question as soon as possible. He chuckles at your sudden action.

"You don't need to feel rushed, please take your time, I don't want you choking on anything." You nod and you started chewing at a normal pace again.

About Chrom's question...you already had a plan in mind, but you needed more than one reason to back this situation up because... just because.

"Well, you know that research that I was gonna do? Yeah, I was looking for some good places to travel and try to help the rest of the world."

"Oh. That's it? " He blankly states. You look at him like 'bruh'. You then roll your eyes and sigh.

"What do you mean by 'That's it?'. I'm trying to travel to go see new places and help other people, you moron. -_- " You exclaim.

"O-okay, I-I understand, so other than that, I have decided to create a monument dedicated to you because of your effort and importance that has lead to the peace and thrive of our country."  He finishes and takes a big gasp for air. You look at him, finishing processing what he had just said, and you put you hand to your heart. You were so soft but at the same time touched by him and the people of the country knowing that they appreciate you for your efforts. You look back at him, only to see that he is also looking back at you.

"Thank you Chrom, and also to the people who chose to do this with you. I really appreciate the fact that you and your people are doing this, but do I really deserve it? All of your kingdom's money and all of the townspeople-"

"Oh don't worry about the funds or townspeople, this is a team effort project.  All of the kingdoms in the whole country are contributing to both." He reassures you and grabs your hands.