Long Hours On an Empty Stomach

*****OKURRR SCRATCH THAT I DID NOT KEEP MY WORD ON THAT NEVER MIND. I WAS STRESSING THE PAST FEW DAYS ABOUT PREORDERS FOR FE THREE HOUSES SEASONS OF WARFARE BC THAT SHIT WAS SOLD OUT.

- - - - - -

'This is the kind of clothes she wears?!' I thought to myself as I looked in the mirror in horror.

"Wow! It's so...risqué." I hesitantly spoke.

"I do get that a lot." Camilla chuckles with her hand on her lips.

"Hee..." I scrunch up my face in dismay.

Camilla takes one more look and the clothes she had given to me and grabs my hand.

"Dear, you look amazing, if I do say so myself. If you are in my clothes, you are in good hands. The men in the castle will surely drool over you." She reassures and mockingly smiles.

My eye twitched in embarrassment.

Getting men was not my intention, but I appreciate it. I just needed to blend in...

I turn and close my eyes and silently cried my woes. A tug is felt at my hand and I was taken out of the room, once again entering back into the hall of infinite doors.

Where are we headed now? I silently sigh to myself and let Camilla drag me to wherever she was taking me, and we eventually stopped in front of two gigantic doors.

"This is the library, and my siblings and I will be asking you our questions here." Camilla explains, smiling and cocking her head to the side. I slowly nod my head and look up at her. She knocks on the door and waits.

"Camilla please come in." I hear three other voices say. Camilla nods her head and opens one of the large doors, creating a loud sound that echoed through the hall, then fading. I enter the room cautiously and look around for possible exits and items to use in any case of an attack. I may sound paranoid as hell, but shit happens.

Aside from that, gods were there an endless supply of books! My eyes widen in astonishment, familiar to what a child would look like if they were given an endless supply of candy. However, in my case, it was an endless supply of new types of books. My eyes wander through the many shelves of books, wondering about what juicy topics and information they could have in them. I continue to gape at the size and amount of books that were seen before me, until I was torn away from my moment by Camilla.

"If you'd like dear, you can come in here later to fill all of your desires, but we'd like to speak with you before that." My lips turn into a slight pout, and I walk to an empty seat on the other side of the table, across from the four siblings. I look at them one at a time, burning their features into my memory...especially the one sitting at the end center of the table...for future references of course. Xander clears his throat, initiating the start of the so said "talk". This looks like an interrogation. I look straight into his eyes, without hesitation or faltering. He does the same, his piercing eyes trying to break through mine as he attempts to find a trace of any malicious intent. He was easy to read, and I could tell his eyes had a strike of curiosity in them, wanting to know more about the land in which I came from.  My eyes soften slightly, by the fact that the crown prince still had a curious side to him other than his authoritative, expressionless self that I've seen so far. Questions begin to pop up as I continue to stare in his eyes, trying to predict his next move. My eyes gather on to the other three siblings, Leo, Elise, and Camilla, waiting for the wave of questions to come.

"I assume that you have used a magical spell to get here?" Xander suddenly asks.

"Yes." I simply confirm. I stare forward blankly, (im)patiently waiting for the next questions to come.

~~~~~

"Sorry it took so long." Camilla smiles apologetically as we headed out the door.

"It's quite alright Camilla, I would've done the same if someone were to pop out of nowhere during dinner time ." I retort, embarrassingly remembering that moment. While heading back to her room, we pass by the dining hall, and my stomach loudly grumbles. She looks at me in little surprise and quietly chuckled, shoulders shaking ever so slightly.

"Let's go and get something to eat, seems like you are hungry." Camilla insists. My face turns red in embarrassment, and I try to hide my face. I follow her to the dining room and get hit in the face with the scents of delicious, freshly made food. My stomach growled louder than the last, and there was no sign of it stopping until I got some food. We walk further into the kitchen, and my mouth drops, and drools profusely. My eyes set upon various plates of foreign meats and vegetables scattered across the large table that sat in the center of the kitchen. As much as I wanted to go stuff my face with the delicious looking foods, I still had to acknowledge that there was a member of the royal family in my presence, and so I agonizingly stand next to her, mouth gradually filling with saliva, waiting for her to give me permission to stuff my face.

"Oh dear." She chuckles. "Don't hold yourself back, eat as much as you like, I don't mind messy eating. We have lots of food." She reassures. As if on cue, I quickly strut to the table and look at all the foreign foods that lay before me, deciding which dish looked the most appetizing. Blinded by my extreme hunger, I grab the most appealing dish and began to eat like a starving child.

Camilla just stands there without surprise, and smiles, watching the young girl eat to her heart's content.

~~~~~

"I'm so full..." I manage to choke  out. I hear Camilla lightly laugh from the other side of the room, and look in her direction. She gets up from her seat, and walks toward me.

"Let's head over to my room again to get you some clothes to sleep in, then I will have Felicia escort you to your chambers." She gently grabs my arm to help me up from my seat, and guides me to the door. Unfortunately, her room was just 30 minutes away from the dining hall, and 3 floors up, so I prepare myself for the painful walk up the long corridors and stairs.

Oh god not stairs

~~~~~

IT IS 4AM AND I JUST WANTED TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER BEFORE MY SHIPMENT COMES FOR FE THREE HOUSES. THANKS FOR WAITING 😔🤘 SORRY THERE WAS BARLEY ANY XANDER BUT WE WILL GET THERE NEXT CHAPTER

Love,
MillaHanyu ❤️🤘