*Literally* Crashing Into a New Fate

1st Person POV

I strolled past the main gates of Ylisse royal palace, taking in every intricate design and detail there was adorned on the pillars and walls surrounding the area. I continued walking, now in the village. The many stalls that fill the village streets bustling with joy and laughter. I look around, enjoying the sense of peace and posterity filling the area.

'I wish this could've lasted forever.'

I was greeted my many towns people, receiving items such as bread, concoctions, weapons and even elixirs. I thanked them each one by one, and continue to make my way towards the exit of the town.

I headed out from the kingdom's gates and had a wave of nostalgia come over me as I walked past the town where I had my first battle against ruffians with Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick. I spotted children running along playing around the fountain, and the villagers sitting around chatting amongst one another. I smiled and walked past the village, heading farther into the wooded area. A few miles later, I reached an open field. I hadn't thought anything of it until I actually came to my senses to realize that this was where Chrom had first found me, laying on this very field.

"If only I could replay this moment over and over again, and have our beginning in a different setting, out from this war-torn country."  I spoke aloud.

"If only, if only..." I continued to speak, tears starting to prickle my eyes once again.

I've been so emotional lately, I don't know why. Maybe it's the fact that I might not come back. A feeling? I don't know some thing of the sort.  But walking 50 miles is not any easy feat either. I walked to a large tree and sat down to eat. I also pulled out  "All Ya Need to Know About the Mystical Lands" to study it. I flipped to the one page with the spell and practiced reciting it, trying to learn the pronunciation and what type of spell skill is needed to cast it. Also the fact that the spell has never been cast in the recent years makes the outcome unpredictable, and who knows where I'll land. Will there be humans like us in this other universe? So many questions spiraled through my head as I continued flipping the pages.

~~~~~

After contemplating on the location where I would cast the spell, I just decided that I would cast it right in the spot where Chrom found me. Simply, my thoughts were that if I just all of a sudden appeared on a field and had a happy life here in Ylisse, it would basically be the same in the other universe, a sign of good luck so to say. I painfully got up and grabbed my items, and walked up to the exact spot where my story began. I smiled to myself, knowing I won't be here for a while and took a deep breath. I grabbed the book and recited the spell that was given.

~~~~~

'Okay... this is weird...'

I looked around my surroundings and I found myself to be somewhere  in some inter-dimensional space. How long was I going to be in there? I was scared, scared of being put in a location where I was more vulnerable than I already was. The thought of being frightened did not happen to me often, so why now? I was held up in midair as if there was no such thing as gravity, I was floating, without a Pegasus or without using magic. I was put in a states of awe and shock. As I was busy theorizing what type of sorcery could have made this occur within this dimension, a wave of weight came to bring me down, and I started falling.

"Oh Gods!"  I shouted loudly. I tried to use Elwind to break my fall, but it wasn't working, and therefore, I just braced for impact. I closed my eyes and put my arms around myself and my bag. Then, I landed harshly on a hard surface and heard the cluttering of what sounded to be metal plates and utensils around me.  I peered my eyes open and saw that I was in a dining room, a royal dining room in that fact. The design of the dining hall was very different from Valm and Ylisse. I was so focused on the details of the room, I had not even thought that there would be people eating in that very room, until, that is, the people in there shouted loudly.