Chapter Fifteen. TOGETHER

AN: I'm so sorry for not publishing in a while! I love you guys! Please forgive me!

He didn't mean to hurt me. He didn't want to leave me. He didn't have a choice. But Alex... I feel guilty. I technically used him just to distract me because of Nishinoya. But... Did I love Alex? Where those kisses meaningful?

"Nishinoya... I love you too." I look at him and he smiles and pulls me into an embrace.

"Thank you Aria," he whispers into my ear, "I promise I'll make up for everything." I nod and I sit up from the couch.

"But I now need to explain everything to Alex and Sascha. What am I gonna say." I say, annoyed. I put my head in my hands and groan.

"I'll be there with you. I'll explain. Its okay." He puts his hand on my shoulder and I look up at him, tears in my eyes. He pulls me into a hug and pats my head awkwardly, making me laugh.

"We can tell them tomorrow. I think we both need some sleep. Let's get to bed." He stands up and we lock hands. He pulls me along the corridors until we reach our rooms.

"Night Nishiii." I say, giggling.

"Night Ariiiia." He replies, grinning. I walk into my room but my arm gets pulled back and Nishinoya pulls me into a hug. I nuzzle my face in his neck and he kisses me on the head, "I love you." He whispers.

"Me too." I reply, letting him go.

He smiles and turns around, walking back into his room but I pull him back and kiss him.
The kiss lasts a few seconds before we break apart and both go back into our own rooms. I collapse onto my bed, grabbing a pillow and stuffing my face into it. I smile, thinking about Nishinoya. I let go of the pillow, running into my bathroom, fangirling.

"Calm down Aria." I whisper, slapping myself softly in the face. I look into mirror but end up smiling and fangirling even more. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and brush my teeth whilst dancing around.

I wash my face and run back into my bedroom and see Nishinoya laying in my bed, snoring. I laugh quietly and turn off the lights, getting in with him. I snuggle up to him and close my eyes, falling asleep.

Time skip too morning.

I open my eyes slowly, feeling a presence next to me. I see Nishinoya sleeping peacefully, his face only inches away from mine. I roll over, grabbing my phone from my bedside table. 7:15am. Forty-five minutes to get ready for school.

"Nishinoya." I whisper, nudging him to wake him up.

"Huh?" He mumbles, "what is it?"

I smile, "school. Nishinoya... Waakkeee uuuuupp!"

"Okayyy. Oh! You need to tell your friends today! Come on! Get ready!" He shoots out of bed and runs to his room.

"How did this happen? I was just telling you to hurry up!" I laugh and go into my closet. I get dressed and wash my face, exiting the bathroom afterwards. I walk to the kitchen and see Nishinoya in his school uniform, his bed hair wild.

"Heyy. What you making?" I ask, back-hugging him.

"Something edible... I think" he says, whispering the last bit.

"Can you tell me what you are attempting to make or is it a new, random recipe. Also, you have food on your cheek. Here." I reach my hand up to his face and wipe of the food, looking deep in his eyes.

"And you have something on your lips." He says, coming closer to me and kissing me gently. "It was mine."

I laugh and mess up his already scruffy hair. He laughs and I turn to the food. I see something white and yellowish in a pan which I THINK are eggs. I see some nicely buttered toast and some slightly burnt bacon in another pan. I smile, "I need to show you my cooking skills and teacher them to you." He raises an eyebrow, making me laugh.

"Sure." He says, sliding the scrambled eggs and bacon onto the bread on the plates.

We sit at the table and finish our breakfast. I clean the dishes and we head off to school. I take Nishinoya's hand and we head down the street. Even though it's cold, we decide to walk.

We walk through the gates and I see Alex and Sascha. They both turn around and Alex sees me and waves. But then he sees Nishinoya. His hand intertwined in mine. And turns back around, jealously, sadness, anger on his face and walks away. Sascha follows him too, frowning. What have I just done? I practically dumped my two best friends for someone who played me and made my life hell for a long time.