Chapter twenty three. BETRAYED

AN: I'm sorry guysss!!!!! I haven't updated in a while -or so it feels like a while... I WAS ON HOLIDAY! whoop whoop! *dances around* but now I'm back home. In my oversized shirt and joggers. Sitting in a comfy chair. Looking like a panda. Because it is 1:13AM and I have just got back from the airport. I could be sleeping. But no. Not today~ because I am going to be a good person and update for my favourite people in the world. *winks* LUV U GUYS!! -If I sound drunk, it is from lack of sleep. -_-'''

This user has blocked you.

I read those words over and over. He blocked me. Great. HOW AM I MEANT TO TALK TO YOU NOW NISHINOYA! YOU STUPID IDIOT! MIA'S LEAVING! YOU COULD'VE COME BACK IF YOU HADN'T BLOCKED ME. BUT NO. not today... (BTS reference. I had to)

I throw my phone on the floor in anger and punch the wall. Everything could've been fixed but no! You had to block me! I continuously punch and kick the wall until my hands and feet hurt. I pick up my now cracked phone which is probably broken and head back to the cafeteria.

"You took a while... Did you fly to Japan on the way?" Sascha asks me, probably noticing my failed attempt at keeping my anger to myself.

"Nah. I flew down to hell, grabbed Nishinoya, pulled him to Earths surface, punched him in the face, kicked him back to hell because he didn't deserve to be here and then drowned him in his blood. He's buried in the bathroom." I say calmly and sit down.

"Okay... Should I be worried?" Aria asks me. "Did I miss something? I know we're all mad at him but you didn't need to go that far."

"Nah. He's just mad that Nishi left without a goodbye." Sascha says, secretly winking at me. She takes out her phone and starts typing something.

"Well I'm mad too. I felt like I could kill someone last night. Have you texted him to ask if he's okay?" Aria asks me. "Hang on! I'll text him!!! I forgot I had his number!!!" She pulls out her phone and starts her search for Nishinoya's number.