Alex Ernst

Alex you yell as you grab your keys and leave the apartment. Y/N I'm sorry you hear Alex yell from behind. Y/N come back you guys can talk you hear David yell. No you yell while getting in the elevator. When you get outside you run to your car and see Alex run to it. He leans against your car and you read his lips. I'm sorry he says. You lean your head against your window and say I'll be back when you treat me like your girlfriend not your small friend then you drive off. You grabbed your phone and call your best friend Liza. She answers the phone and you tell her everything. About how Alex called you his friend and acted like you didn't exist and what he called you. Then you drove to your friend s/n. When you got there you told her about what happened. When you decided to go back you got a text from David.

Went to Insta shoot this is all he would do plz come back

You don't respond but turn around and head to chipotle. Because chipotle is life. On your way you start crying feeling bad about today and you don't know if your gonna go back. When you get to chipotle you order the burrito bowl and some guacamole. You sit and wait for your order as you wait you flip through old photos of you and Alex.

You hear your number called and you go and get your food

You hear your number called and you go and get your food. When you finally finished eating you got in your car and drove to the apartment. When you got there you saw David and he pointed to Alex's room. You knocked then walked in. Go away he said. You jumped on his bed and started crying. He sat up and pulled you close. I'm sorry he said as he kissed your cheek. He laid down and you rested your head on his chest. I love you he said. I love you to you say as you drift to sleep.