Toddy Smith

Toddy you yell. What he says walking into you guys room. You know how we where a little drunk last weekend and we you know did it you say. What are you saying y/n. I took a pregnancy test and it was positive you say in a shaky voice. He picks you up and kisses you. We're having a baby he says. Yes you say excited yet scared. What's wrong he said. I'm just I'm only 19 I don't think I'll be a good mother Toddy. Yes you will y/n I just know you will. You cuddle close to him and he kisses your forehead. We should tell Jason you say. You and Toddy head to Jason and when you got there you told him. Jason you say. Yes y/n. I'm pregnant you say holding back tears. He stands up and gives you hug. I'm so proud of you guys Jason said.  David and Liza came over and you told them too. O my god I'm so proud of my little sister David said giving you a hug. Toddy I'm proud of you too he says to Toddy. Thanks David but we better get going. As you too got in the car Toddy touches your knee and kisses your shoulder. We get through this he says.
When you have the baby the baby was a girl. She is 5 pounds. Toddy you say we should name her Isabell. That's a perfect name he says kissing Isabell's forehead. I love her you say. I love her too Toddy says.