Chapter 1

//Hey guys, this is my first fanfic so I'm sorry if there are some mistakes or it's not good. I hope you enjoy and I'm sorry this first chapter is so short. This story is probably not going to be longer than 5 chapters. Sorry for any inconveniences.//

________________________________________________________________________________

The boys were half way through a busy day of filming and photoshoots. They were filming and taking photos for their new MV they were going to release in a few days. They hadn't been able to sleep or eat properly for a few days because of traveling, but they had finally found the perfect place to film after half a day searching. It was a wooded area with a fairly good sized clearing a little ways in. They parked the cars in the clearing, and the photographers immediately started setting up the cameras and equipment.

Jimin had been acting less cheerful than normal that day, and Taehyung knew something was up. Jimin always went to Tae when he needed to talk to someone. Jimin has always had problems with self-esteem and it's really hard for him to ignore the way others think about him. When things got too bad or Jimin couldn't handle it anymore, he would either keep it to himself or he would go to Tae. After talking to Jimin about it a few times, Tae eventually got him to promise to tell him when something was bothering him. Even after making that promise, he would occasionally catch Jimin not telling him something from time to time, and it was always the same excuse, "I didn't want to bother you with my problems again." Tae hated it when Jimin said that, it seemed to him that every time he did say it, he would think low of himself. Each time Jimin would say something like that, Tae would hold Jimin close to him trying to comfort him. He hoped that this time when he confronted Jimin he wouldn't get the same response.

When Tae was done with filming, he noticed that Jungkook was over at the tree line fiddling with random twigs and rocks. He looked kind of lonely so Tae decided to go and keep him company.

"Hey Kookie, what's up?"

"Nothing much, can I talk to you about something?" Jungkook said suddenly serious.

"Um... Sure?" Tae said worried that he did something.

"Do you know what is going on with Jimin today? He hasn't said a thing to me," Kookie said with a worried look on his face.

Tae shook his head, "No he hasn't told me anything, which makes me worried. I'm going to talk to him after he gets done filming though."

Kookie left it at that and started a new conversation that helped pass the time as they were waiting for Jimin to get done filming. From time to time, they would glance at Jimin to make sure that he was okay and that he couldn't hear them if they started talking about him again.

After several minutes of Tae talking about random things with Kookie, Jimin was finally done filming. After taking one last photo, Jimin grabbed his phone and water bottle. Almost as soon as he turned away from the crew, he lost his cheerful smile. He hadn't realized that Tae and Jungkook could still see him. Tae caught a glimpse of Jimin's face which now showed fear, worry, and sadness instead of the happiness and cheer from a moment ago.

Jimin's mind was full of bad thoughts and he was worried that Tae would ask what was wrong again. He hated it when Tae would ask him that. Jimin thought that if he told Tae what was bothering him, then Tae would have to deal with his problems as well as what might be bothering him. Jimin thought about walking up to Tae to tell him about what was bothering him, but he eventually just decided to take a short walk through the woods to hopefully clear his mind. What he didn't know was that Tae and Jungkook were watching him worriedly. Almost as soon as he started walking into the forest, he felt someone grab his wrist.