Chapter 2

Jimin turned around to see Tae with a serious and worried look on his face.

"Jimin...," Tae said in a warm and calm tone, "are you okay? I'm worried about you..."

Once Jimin heard Tae's voice, he immediatly looked down and closed his eyes, not wanting to look him straight in the face. He didn't want to tell him what was wrong, but it was hard to say no. Tae waited a few seconds for Jimin to say something. Jimin felt like running away at that very moment, he didn't want to bother Tae anymore with his problems. Suddenly, he felt him raise his chin. He opened his eyes in suprise and was met with Tae's soft and caring gaze.

"Please tell me if something is bothering you. Please Jiminie? You know I'll always be here for you, right?"

"I know... I just need to take a walk so I can have some time to think," Jimin said as he started walking into the forest. "I'll try not to get lost, I promise."

Tae sighed as he saw Jimin disappear behind some trees. He went back over to Jungkook and sat down in defeat. Jungkook was now playing with a make-shift axe that he made from a stick and a rock. Jin immediately saw him and told him to put it down in fear that he would hurt himself.

"I have an idea," Kookie said a few minutes later. "Lets find Jimin and get him to play tag or something with us. It might cheer him up a little and give us something to do."

Tae nodded and smiled in agreement. They got up and started walking in the direction Jimin went. After walking a few minutes they found him. Jungkook ran up and tapped him on the back yelling, "Tag!! You're it!!" Jimin decided to play after seeing Kookie and Tae running off in different directions. They continued to play until Tae got a text from one of the producers for him to come back and film with Hoseok. He told Kookie to go find Jimin and tell him to come back as well before he started making his way back. Kookie then ran in the direction he last saw Jimin.

He started calling for him but there wouldn't be a reply. Kookie had been searching for almost half an hour and it was almost completely dark. He eventually got so scared that he ran back to the clearing to tell the others about the situation, tripping several times. As soon as he made it back to the group, he fell to his knees trying to catch his breath. Almost immediately the entire group ran up to him asking him where he had been. Once everyone was quiet, Jungkook started to speak but was cut off by Tae.

"W-Where is J-Jimin?," he asked trying to hide the fact that his voice was shaking.

"That's why I didn't come back until now. I can't find him and he won't reply when I yell for him. I think he's ran too far into the woods." Jungkook said inbetween short breaths.

Almost immediately Tae started running for the tree line to go find Jimin but he was stopped when someone grabbed his wrist. He turned to see Jin and knew that Jin didn't think it was safe, but he didn't care. He needed to be there for Jimin. He started thinking of all the things that might happen to him while he was out there after dark.

Jin saw that Tae was now shaking and he saw the tears escaping from his eyes. He went up to him and held him, comforting him by telling him that it was going to be okay and that Jimin was going to be fine in his motherly tone that could calm anyone down. Once Tae was calmed down and wasn't shaking anymore, Jin guided him back to the group who was now sitting in the back of the truck the main producer drove.

Tae was worried sick about Jimin and refused to rest until Jimin showed up, or they found him. He didn't know what he would do without Jimin. Tae cared deeply for Jimin, so much that he would get teased about it by the other members. They would call them a couple which always made them blush and be awkward for a couple of minutes, but eventually act normal around each other again. What they didn't know was that Tae actually liked him and Jimin being called a couple. He thought it was cute, and he had thought about taking their friendship to the next level more than once. He blushed at the thought of him and Jimin as a couple. He hid his face once he felt his cheeks grow warmer.

//I hope you guys like it so far!! I know that it's short but as I've said before, it's supposed to be a short story!!//