//A Fujoshi's Dream pt. 1//

Hi everyone! So this is just a one-shot story which means it only has one chapter but all-in-all it has the whole story into it. So yeah! Hope you guys enjoy it! Bye!
_______________________

Konnichiwa! Watashi wa Megami Seiko and I'm a girl who LOVES BL. Some people call them Fujoshi who are girls that loves yaoi/BL.

Whenever I see two guys together, I would ship them! Even if they don't know each other, or if they are enemies, or if they are friends. You might say it's weird but hey! That's how we fangirls do! Or fujoshis... I don't even know what the plural word for fujoshi.

I would always watch BL or read yaoi mangas late at night. Which I would get heavy eyebugs whenever I wake up and the time for me to open my eyes in the morning is like 10:00 am. And I'm okay with that cause nothing's gonna get on my way from loving BL.

Right now it's night time and it's 9:30 pm--I guess--I don't even know anymore I've been watching this yaoi anime for an hour and this isn't the first anime that I watched. I watched about 4 animes now in that short of a time. Hehehe can I have an award for being the fastest watcher ever?

Anyways! I'm watching an anime about, you know what it is already and I'm not gonna say it cause I have said BL and yaoi many times- and I'm doing it again.

I am at my room still awake at 9:30 pm. The curtains have been closed, the door is locked, and the lights are off. The only thing that is open right now is me and my computer. I'm sitting at my chair eating popcorn with my eyes sealed to the computer screen. My face were as close as the computer screen. I was keeping my tired eyes open not to miss any juicy scenes.

An hour later I was still watching anime. This is the 7th BL anime that I have watched right now and I'm getting tired. I want to watch more but I need to sleep. I took a glance at my digital clock and it was-- (ò_óˇ) 11:47 pm...

Okay Megami you need sleep. You need to refresh your mind. Tomorrow's going to be monday besides you have a lot of BL mangas in your shelves that can be read which you actually completed reading it all. But that's okay! We still can read them over again. That couldn't harm us, right?.

I stood up and stretch myself up while yawning very deeply due to the tiredness of me stayin up all night untill 11:00, who knew.

I turned off my computer and plopped down in my bed. I hugged my dakimakura pillow and snuggle it. Then I look up to the ceiling and just wonder. I wondered what if, I would be a boy then I could ship myself to other boys. Wouldn't that be the best!? Just imagine it. "Aaaahhh!" Oh, I should keep my mouth shut. Huh... wish it could be true though. Hehe silly me thinking about absurd stuff. Well, I'm gonna sleep now cause tomorrow's gonna be another day for shipping again.

//Morning//

"Oi! Meguru! Wake up! You're going to be late for school!" My older sister yelled as she keep on shaking me while I'm in my bed.

"Alright, alright..." I said- wait... did my voice change? Eh, probably just because of last night. I kept on squealing. Oh well another day at school.

I got off my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"You forgot your towel baka!" She yells at me. She then throws my towel at my face abruptly. "Hurry up before we get late again!" I walk inside the bathroom as what she told me.

"Why does she have to be so rude?" I mumbled with my unusual deep voice---hmmm... anyways, I walk towards the sink to wash my eyes and face. After that I grab my towel and look in the mirror and I saw--a man!?

I look backwards instantly but saw no one. I look at the mirror one more time and saw him again. I rub my eyes thinking that maybe it's just a hallucination due to all those BL animes that I've been watching. Then I look to the mirror again but he's still there. I look back and to the mirror, back and to the mirror, back and to the mirror. This can't be, is that... me?!

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"