Prologue: CC's Gonna Die

"So, I'm pretty sure that I just signed my death certificate." CC states as he turns a chair around to sit on it backwards.

"Dude, you're not even married yet." Vince laughs.

CC, Bret, Bobby, and Rockett weren't our friends to start with, they became our friends when our friend, Trish, started dating CC back in '86. Now here we are about two years later and she's marrying this little blond guitarist and they're going to have little blond babies.

Trish has been our friend since, well, a really long time. Vince knew her because she was a waitress in a bar he used to go to all the time, once the four of us joined up to be Mötley Crüe we all met Trish. She's really nice to everyone but don't piss her off, Trish very well might kill you if you cross her.

"No but Trish wants her one cousin to come down to help with the wedding plans." He explains.

"Have you met this cousin?" Rikki wonders.

"Yeah, Emily." CC says but that information means nothing to me. "I've never had a conversation with her though."

"Uhm, how?" Bobby wonders and we laugh.

"All Trish's family on her mom's side are German, Emily is a soccer player and doesn't speak a word of English." The blond guitarist explains.

"Is she hot?" Bret wonders.

"She doesn't speak English." CC repeats and I roll my eyes.

"I think Bret is asking the right question." Nikki speaks up and Vince nods.

"Your fiancée isn't around." I remind him and he smiles.

"Right." CC laughs and looks around. "She's smoking!" He starts. "Really long blonde hair and these big brown doe eyes. Her skin is like fucking porcelain and she's got these really plump lips. And her smile! Jesus, her smile! Could light up a black out. Emily is fucking tall too, like I don't know how her and Trish are from the same gene pool. She's hotter than hell."

"I'm going to tell Trish you've got a thing for her cousin." Mick teases.

The girl does sound really hot, I'll give CC that. Actually, this Emily chick sounds hotter than hell. But CC is going to marry my friend and I don't think he should be thinking about Trish's cousin.

"Wait, so does that mean Trish speaks German?" Nikki wonders. "Or do they just sit in silence?"

"No, Trish speaks perfect German--or what I assume is perfect German." He explains.

"So let me get is straight." Vince speaks up and repositions. "You're going to die because your fiancée's hot cousin is coming down a month before the wedding?"

"Yeah." CC agrees.

"But why?" I wonder.

"Since I don't speak German, I don't know what they're saying. If I piss off Trish they could plan my death in German and I'd never fucking know!" CC explains and we laugh.

"How long do you have until she gets here?" Mick wonders.

"She's sleeping off jet lag right now in a hotel." He explains. "This is going to be really bad." CC laughs.