- Chapter 14 -

[an:/] The previous chapter actually reached 20 votes omg thank you!!! Also, i answer to everyone who comments the chapters, so thank you , i love doing that. 
So here is the chapter and tbh i didn't expect it to end up like this but i think it's okay.
Don't wanna give any spoiler but next chapter will be special so can you all give me again 20 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS ? Thank you pls give me your opinion I love reading that :) <3

*

Today is already Thursday and for the first time I’m actually feeling all right. I’m not really stressed, not feeling like I’m reaching my limit and my head doesn’t feel like is going to explode. I got better on Monday so I’ve got to say that Harry did a good job taking care of me. I just feel a little guilty for making him lose one day of classes and Monday’s morning, but he said it was fine and it’s not really hard to believe though. But from now on I think I’m going to take his advices and trying to rest.

Even if I’m not too stressed with classes, the I don’t have time to literally nothing came back. I didn’t even talk to Liam yet, at least I didn’t find the right moment to – and with all of this, since Monday that I just see Harry at night when we’re about to go to bed. He seems busy with the photography club since Friday is Halloween and they’re basically preparing all of the things for it. I think he didn’t know that he had to collaborate this much…

Things are not weird and I’m so thankful for it. I don’t say he forgot about what he confessed – even if I wanted him to – but since that night that I told him he could sleep with me he didn’t do neither said anything weird and nothing that I could say, yeah he loves me – besides taking care of me but I made my point. He still pisses me off but nothing special, these three days didn’t allow him to though.

I decided to go to the practise today, so that means that I’m going to see Bryan since the day Harry shut the door in his face. I’m grateful it’s not raining today because I don’t really want to catch a cold again because of running outside in the cold and by being all wet.

Bryan gives me a smile and a hello before the practise starts and we start warming up. He knows we can’t really have a proper chat during this so I think he’s waiting for later.

I wait patiently to the end of the practise because to be honest I don’t really feel like it today, I think I’m still a bit lazy but as soon as it ends and we head to the locker rooms to change, I notice that Bryan chose, today, to stay next to me.

“Wait for me when you finish dressing?” He asks, in a soft tone and I nod, giving him a smile. I don’t know if I feel like talking to him. Well I want to, I actually missed him these last days and the last time we saw each other and talked, properly was in our date and he told me he liked me so…

It’s a bit awkward to change next to him and I’m so thankful we don’t have to be naked in front of each other after the bath because that would be so embarrassing, especially for me since I’m so shy when it comes to that subject. But I’m not gonna lie and say that I never thought about Bryan naked, because I already had a good view of his ass last year and I think that just made me a bit… too excited. Anyway.

We dress in silence and when I’m all done, Bryan is already packing his stuff “Done.” He puts his bag over his shoulder “So, d-do you wanna take a coffee or something?”

“Hum, it’s late for a coffee,” why am I so nervous and feeling like this is not right. Dammit Harry it’s your fault. “but, erm, I guess we can go to that coffee shop at the end of the road to drink tea.” Tea?! I’m so stupid, I don’t even like tea.

“Sure.” He laughs a little as it’s expected.

We leave the gym and walk outside the campus, in silence. It’s not a comfortable one, I actually wanted him to talk or doing what Harry does when we’re in silence, he keeps making sounds or saying stupid things to himself but making sure I hear and laugh at it – but yeah, Bryan is not Harry. Bryan is so different from Harry, so it’s kinda impossible for me to change my type. Why am I even taking this option?! Jeez.