- Chapter 22 -

[an:/] I can't believe this is already the 22nd Chapter!!  I really hope you like this chapter because i'm not confident enough with this one as well. I love reading your comments and how excited you're for me to update and that makes me really happy, so you can follow me on twitter ( @blu3v3ins ) so we can interact better and i also say there when i'm updating.

So this time i'm going to ask for 40 VOTES and 15 COMMENTS idk how long it'll take to reach it but i think it'll be hard for me to write this week so yeah (but i'll be really happy if this reach 40 otes omg)

Songs for this chapter are

Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade and Stubborn Love by The Lumineers 

*

The drive home seems to be longer than it actually is. I want to speak but I don’t know what to say and after what happened I think it would be a little awkward. Somehow it shouldn’t be. We did worst already and we kissed already too. Even if I was drunk and can’t remember really well… but apart from that night we already did things that could make us act differently around each other, but we decided against it.

Harry parks the car in front of the garage, on the same place it was almost two hours ago. He gets out of the car and I do the same, feeling the cold breeze and snow on my skin. He walks to the front door and I follow him, not even bothering to act surprised due his silence.

Gemma opens the door for us after Harry knocking “Hey! Had fun?” she asks and sounds happy. I keep looking at the floor while stepping in and I hear Harry humming as an answer, doing the same. If Gemma finds it weird she decides not to put it out.

“I’m going to my room for a bit” Harry says and walks upstairs, not allowing us to say a thing.

She gives me a questionable look and I start panicking because I don’t know what to say and how to react “Did something happen?” Dammit

“Hum, no…” I answer and of course I don’t sound credible

“I don’t think that-“ she starts but Anne appears from the kitchen, with a towel on his shoulder

“Hello Louis,” she greets me with a smile “you have to try the cookies, they taste delicious” she says and I nod. Thank god this woman appeared “where’s Harry?” Fuck

“He’s in his room.” Gemma answers for me “Louis, how about we start making dinner?”

“Erm,-“ I try to speak but “You don’t even like to cook honey” Anne says looking at her carefully “are you even able to cook rice?” she asks making me laugh a little. I’m not bad myself, I had to learn it but I’m not the best cook either.

“Mom!” She plays offended “I’ll learn with Louis.” She gives me a look and it’s almost scary

“Hum, yeah! I-I can teach you some s-stuff.”

“All right then. It’s only 6pm but I suppose we can eat earlier tonight” Anne finishes walking to the living room, where I suppose Robin is.

“Come on!” Gemma demands and I quickly take off Harry’s jacket, beanie and scarf to follow her to the kitchen “Any idea on what to eat?” She asks looking around on the pantry

“I don’t know, what does your mom has?” I walk towards her.

I can’t hide my concern towards Harry by the way I am acting, talking and playing with my fingers. I hate when he behaves like this and it all started when he spoke those three words. It was all so easy after that, all so normal and now I don’t even know what it is. I’m not only confused but scared.