Shawn imagine - for Tricia(:

Here you go Triciaaaaaaa(: I hope you like it, its kinda short sorry. (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DING! You roll over in your bed, to face your bedside table where your phone is lying next to a box of tissues, your third box this week to be exact. You pick up your phone and read a text from Shawn.

I’ll be over in 10 with movies and I will make you some soup, gorgeous.

You smile but can’t help but groan, you really didn’t want Shawn to see you like this. You looked like you just got hit by a bus in the zombie apocalypse. You kick your covers off and walk into your bathroom, minus well look somewhat decent. You brush your teeth, put some concealer under your eyes and dab on some foundation. Since there is really no point or time to do your hair your simply just throw it up in a messy bun. You put some deodorant on and change your sweatshirt.

Wow just that little bit made me tired, I hate being sick, you think to yourself. You crawl back under your covers and check your twitter. You were busy reading your mentions when your door flings open

“Never fear Doctor Shawn is here!” Shawn yells as he enters your room. You giggle he can be such a dork sometimes, your prop your pillows against your headboard and sit up.

“Hi Shawn” you say your voice is hoarse from having a sore throat.

“Hi beautiful I brought you some medicine and I am gonna go make you some soup and tea. So my princess can feel better.”

“Thank you, your amazing what would I do without you.”

As he walks downstairs you look at the movies he brought and decide to put a Madea on in, you figured you could use a laugh or two.

You shuffle across the room in your slippers and put the movie in. You grab the remote off the tv stand make your back under the covers.

Soon Shawn returns with a tray, he sets it in your lap. He crawls under the covers next you while eat and watch the movie. Once you were done eating and the movie was over. Shawn spots your guitar across the room, he excitedly gets up and grabs.

“Tricia I have been working on this new song… tell me what you think.”

He sits on the edge of your bed, playing the guitar, his beautiful voice fills the room, and you close your eyes enjoying his voice.

“Shawn that was absolutely beautiful!” You exclaim once he’s done.

He smiles and kisses your nose “But not as beautiful as the girl I wrote it for.”