CFVII 01 : Story Begins!

Jp : 物語が始る!

A long time before, the era when civilization of humans haven't built yet, the sky suddenly cracked and a hole was created after a glowing sphere appeared from the sky.

In the glowing sphere, there are many kinds of spirits. There are lions, birds, and even... Dragons. According to legend, there are nine superior dragons; "Gold Dragon of Divine Judgment", "Black Dragon who maintains orders", "White Savior Dragon of Light","Emperor Dragon of Scarlet Flames","Blue Dragon who ruled over seas","Blue Dragon the Vanguard (先導者)", "White Dragon who controls storm", "Red Dragon who rises the Sun" and "Black Dragon that calls out  the moon and night".

They are known as the "Nine Dragons of Nature". They are a long-lived existence to the humans ever since they arrived to this world. They eachhold a huge role in this nature, maintaining the balance around the world with their powers. Humans began to worship the dragons.

However, one day,  "Black Dragon who maintains orders" was furious upon the action of humans disobey the orders and began to berserk. It brought upon destruction on land and humanity. Therefore, it lost its true role and it was known as "Black Dragon of Destruction". The other dragons witnessed their fellow dragon who went berserk and destroying everything he sees, started to fight back and tried to bring senses to their friend but was too late. The dragon had lost control its power and swallowed by its own powers, now became evil and only wished destruction.

Soon, a war was started. To prevent further destruction, "Gold Dragon of Divine Judgment" chose to sit aside and suggested them if they want to seal the evil dragon, they have to lend their powers to the humans so they could fight along side them. Each dragons searched other spirits to form an alliance to against the evil dragons while finding their own partners. The chosen humans were given the title of Dragon Wielder (竜使い者).

In the history, a war between the an alliance formed by the 7 dragons and an alliance formed by the evil dragon itself has started. In the end, they managed to sealed the evil dragon away but the evil dragon will revived as long as there is darkness within the humans. And the history been repeating over and over again. As the history kept repeating over again, the powers that hidden inside the dragons weren't able to be awaken by their wielders as many generations went through.

During the war era, the "Gold Dragon of Divine Judgment" itself also plot to destroy the humanity by itself. Knowing this, the 4 dragons; "Blue Dragon the Vanguard", "White Dragon who controls Storm", "Red Dragon who rises the Sun" and "Black Dragon who calls out the Moon and Night"chose to stop the gold dragon's berserk but caused all five of them and half of the spirits fell into deep slumber.

In the 987th war, due the absent of "Blue Dragon the Vanguard", "White Dragon who controls Storm", "Red Dragon who rises the Sun" and "Black Dragon who calls out the Moon and Night", the remaining three dragons were no match for evil dragon and last, they were all defeated. At the very last moment, the previous "White Savior Dragon of Light" passed its role to another young dragon who is its apprentice, to become the new dragon of "White Savior Dragon of Light" before it passed away...

"The new dragon used his new power to seal away the evil dragon and cast a magic seal on the dragon so it will not be revived again. Because the remaining dragons and the other spirits used up all their powers and last, all fell into a deep slumber. However, there's a legend passed down that the evil dragon will resurrect, chaos will arrive once again in a far distant future."

A red haired woman who wearing glasses and holding a torchlight in her hand, is reading the ancient letters on the wall.

"I knew it the legend were real."