Chapter 7

Time for more training with Biscy! =)  She is speeding up her usualt schedule to get them ready for their mission, but what all will that mission really entail?  This is dedicated to a fellow anime fan and a fellow writer @OtakuDirectionerNyan  thnx for reading!

Oh, and i will introduce another original character and we will hear from Killua again. =)

Milly:

Eight days pass before Biscy considers any of us, aside from Gon, as ready to move on from Enhancer training. Gon passed the 300 rock limit by day two so she challenged him to crush double that with one rock in an hour. He did that on his third try! He is an incredible Enhancer! Ponzu and i were able to pass the 300 mark by day four, the rest had it by day six, But Zushi still couldnt quite make it all the way there even by day eight. Biscy wasnt to hard on him though. She said since he is naturally a Manipulator, which is as far from Enhancer as you can be, she would let him move on with everyone else.

"We have all been together for almost two months now and i am so proud of everyone. Enhancing ability basics have gone over very well with all of you. I hope you all continue to work hard and improve! But i would especially like to see Gon and Ponzu start working on their Ultimate Techniques ASAP." Biscy tells us.

"The number is 4!" We all shout simultaneously.

"Bingo! You guys seem to be having a lot of draws lately. No one has done any push-ups for almost two weeks!" Biscy complains.

"Why dont we come up with a different way to decide who has to do push-ups? We could try rock-paper-scissors." Gon offers.

"Thats actually a very appropriate idea." She commends him. "Did you know that ancient time, the game we know now as rock-paper-scissors was a devised as a way for warriors to train to fight?"

"Really? Rock-paper-scissors?" I ask quizically.

"Yes, back then martial arts were considered evil and were forbidden. However there were those who didnt share that view and still wanted to learn. So they used the guise of playing a game to train."

"Wow, that sounds really interesting." Zushi says.

"You never know when something is more than meets the eye." Biscy's voice sounds like she is somewhere in dream land. We all look at her crookedly. "Um.. Sorry about that. I know i tend to get a little over animated (play on words, lol!) when i am talking about my arts. But that is why i am a Double Star Hunter." She says as a matter of fact. My attention suddenly falls to Gon who seems to be lost in thought.

"Is something the matter Gon?" I ask him.

"Huh, oh sorry was i starring off into space? I was just thinking about what my Ultimate Technique should be." He laughs as he looks up at me, something about his expression makes me uneasy.

"Do you have any ideas?" Biscy asks eagerly.

"Actually i think i will use rock-paper-scissors." He declares. Biscy and i look at him quizzically. "Well i though it would fit me just right. Its like you said, you never know when something is more than meets the eye. I feel like people are surprised when they see the real me, like i am more than what they expect. So i figured it would suit me just fine."

"You certainly continue to surprise me, excellent choice Gon." Biscy applauds him. 'I sure have been pleasantly surprised by you.' I think to myself. Gon glances over his shoulder at me and smiles.

"If that is really what you want to use this, than i will explain it in a little better detail. Rock: this has always been attributed more toward an Enhancers strength. Try using Ko while taking a stance like this." Biscy firmly plants her feet apart, one about a 3/4 of a meter in front of the other, and bends her knees slightly. Then she extends her right arm with a fist, and pulls her left arm to her side. Gon mimics her movements. "Very good, always remember to lead with your dominate hand, for the majority of people this is their right hand. If you are left handed then lead with you left hand. Now Paper: this is associated with Emission or Manipulation types. Copy this stance." She doesnt move her legs but he uncurls her fists and fully extends both of her arms with her left hand pressed to the back of her right. Gon copies again. "This stance gives good leverage for releasing Aura from your body.  Now for Scissors: generally this is used by Transmuters or Conjurers. Place your hands like this." Again he leaves her legs where they are this time though she only extends the index and tall fingers on her right hand while grasping her wrist with the left hand. "This allows for better stability when you try to conjure or transmute something. Whoa are you alright?!" She exclaims as she looks over to see smoke pouring out of Gon's ears.