xix

but in the end, we're all battling the same demons just with different powers and flaws. so stop thinking you're better than other's, because we're all human beings and we should accept every decision even if it isn't the best one for you.

5.7

mark struggled to put the key into the door to unlock it, and the people with the flashlights were close. at one point taehyung started pushing yoongi away and grabbed the keys from mark, eventually mark ended up slapping taehyung and then unlocked the door. they all hurried inside closing the door and locking it. out of breath and shocked they stood, hands on knees hopelessly trying to catch their breath.

"why the hell did you slap me, mark?" taehyung spitted, pushing the other guy in annoyce. "because you obviously seemed to hurt yoongi, what the fuck is your problem!" mark pushed taehyung back, which just angered him more. "shut up will you?" yoongi spoke, sliding down the wall, "this is not the place nor the time." he spoke, eyeing both guys heavly breathing. "we need to find a safe place. Mark, do you have a basement?" yoongi asked, a few minutes after they were quiet.

"yes, come on." he pulled yoongi up, and held his hand. taehyung clearly didn't enjoy this moment, but followed silently anyways. the door cracked slightly as mark swinged it open, turning on the lights which then showed dust and cobwebs. even the wooden stairs was cracking and the room was freezing cold. boxes and old things were filling almost the whole room so they zick-zacked between it to finally reach a bigger amount of space. none of them said a word as they sat in circle just staring at each other.

-

-

-

"do you think they're gone?" mark asked, gazing on both of the guys. "probably not." taehyung answered. yoongi was asleep, and both mark and taehyung watched him. yoongi's mouth was sligthtly open and his lips dry and cracking. chest heavying in slow movements and eyes twisting underneath the eyelids. mark sure was catching feelings for this little guy, but he knew it would become a big problem if he spoke up about it. so he stayed quiet, watching taehyung watch yoongi.

its been hours, and yoongi finally woke up. with tired and dry eyes he looked over at the two other guys, smiling. "well, how's it going?" he spoke, mark gazed back at yoongi almost with such a loving glance that totally pissed taehyung off again. "it's alright." taehyung pointed out, flipping mark's head in annoyce. "bro," mark got cut off, "taehyung, please." yoongi spoke softly. "sorry." he whispered.

-

-

-

he swung the backpack over his shoulder, eyeing the cars driving by. the skies were a dark shade of grey, and some raindrops fell from the sky, as he walked on the sidewalk deep caught up in his own thoughts a finger poked his shoulder. he turned around facing a slightly smaller girl, with shining black hair, which flew around in the wind. a face mask over her nose and mouth but he could tell she was smiling. she grabbed his right wrist and tied a metal chain around it. a metal square hang from it with a word written onto it. listen, as he looked up the girl had removed her face mask and her eyes was shining with some kind of liqud, probably tears, he would assume. he watched drop slide down her cheek and as he reached out to brush it off, she turned around and said, "you, min yoongi. you're in big trouble, and i want you to remember this word. it will change your life. im min shaiun, and i want you to make me listen."

he gasped, air was his finest need. it took his eyes a few seconds to focus on the white walls, all around him. it seemed as it never had an end, and his voice was craspy cracking one as he yelled out a low, "hello?" he squinted his eyes close and swayed back and forth wishing he were a better place. not even long again he sat in a dim lighted basement, with taehyung and mark. wait, he thought to himself. maybe mark was apart of the bad people? and he bringed us right back to the start?

a door opened. in came a older man, a skeleton face mask was hiding his nose and mouth. he seemed scary, terrifying almost. the guys behind him stood ready to pull the tricker if he tried to run, so he stayed. "how are you feeling?" the man asked, kneeling down in front of the white sheeted bed. "fine." yoongi spoke a few seconds after, pulling his right hand away from his lap as the man tried to reach it, "don't t-touch me." yoongi spoke, every inch of his body started shaking.

"im very sorry, yoongi." the man spoke politely. wrong, he thought.

"come on now, take my hand." he showed his hand in front of yoongi, a friendly yet fake smile on his chapped lips. yoongi pointed towards his lips feeling the dryness, "d-dry." he spoke shakingly. the man nodded, "we'll fix that, come on now. take my hand." he said, and yoongi's hand got lost in the older man's bigger hand. they walked, slowly yet too fast for yoongi to catch up with. and then the door closed shut.