Royal Heirloom

Authors Note

516 VIEWS AND 53 VOTES! OMG THANKS SO MUUUUUUUUCH!!! :D

[Aparri's POV]

I hope Wisteria will spread the message that I have sent her... Well, if it reached her.

Bepper and I are in the Omega Realm. The Omega Realm is a place made of only Rubys. Only Omega Royals have the power to get here. Not even Alphas can get here.

We are waiting for Lira to come here, she is close.

"Where are we?" Bepper asked me, fear taking a toll on her.

"We are in one of the safest places for an Omega" I said while putting my left paw on her tiny little head.

"How are you sure about that" She said, looking into my eyes.

"Because I protect this place" We heard an enchanting voice say.

A Ruby Heron appeared from behind us, Bepper was shocked.

"Lira, how may we return home?" I say confidently. 

"If you return home now, peace will not be restored between the colonies" Lira said while closing her eyes.

"What colonies?" Bepper asked while coming from behind me.

"An Omega Colony?" Lira chuckled.

"What is it?" Bepper said.

"The Omega Kingdom is made up of Colonies. Colonies are made of different Animals but they are still Omegas. For example, the highest colonies are the Arctic Wolf and Arctic Fox Colonies and the Highest Colony protects and keeps harmony between the other colonies." Lira explained while taking Bepper under her wing. "Now, Your brother and I need a little talk" She continued. Lira stood up and walked over to me.

"How will we return home?" I ask.

"The Colonies are not in Harmony, Ever since your family went missing, the colonies have been at war at who should lead them" Lira said.

"Why can't we just return now?" I asked her.

"The Royal Heirloom has been missing for years" Lira said sadly.

"How will we retrieve it? And also, after we do retrieve it, how will I prove myself as Prince?" I asked nervously.

"You won't be becoming Prince, Ferrari" Lira said, "You'll be King" She finished.

I was speechless.

"But don't I have to do the Royal Tally?" I asked.

"Retrieving the Heirloom will be your Tally. It is rumored that the Heirloom is at the top peak of Mt Shiveer" Lira said.

"That would be a challenge but I can do it, for our home" I said confidently.

"But doesn't that mean you will be fighting our friends?" Bepper said while walking in between Lira and I.

"You do understand we are at war with them" Lira said. 

"I will make sure they are not close to Mt Shiveer when we retrieve the heirloom" I said while bending down to Beppers height.

"But what is the Heirloom?" Bepper asked.

I chuckled silently to myself.

"In the Royal Palace, we wear Headdresses that represent our rank" I said, "The feather in the middle gives the Omega their Power and shows their Title. The middle one glows when the Omega is using its power. The middle feather is called the "Life". When it is put on, it can't be removed. The feathers of the headdress move depending on the Omegas emotion" I continued. "And the Life of the King's Headdress has been lost, so I wont be able to restore Harmony when we return" I finished.