Flash Back

Authors Note

I am so sorry for the long wait! I promise to post chapters more often!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.5K VIEWS!

THANK YOU ALSO FOR 138 VOTES!

HERE IS THE ART I PROMISED!!!

psssssst! Its up there /^\

[Flash Back]

[Aparri's POV]

I was walking though the peaceful halls of my parents castle. It was so quiet that you could only hear my breathing and footsteps.

The guards bowed as I walked past them. I help up my head high, showing my Royal Rank to the guards.

I saw light come in from one stained glass window. These windows had painted pictures of important animals and events and such things.

I walked up to the window that had the light coming through.

I stepped in front of it, to see the design on it. The minute I walked in front of it, I could see white and red. Two proud, brave and Royal arctic wolves stood tall, side by side. The white and grey wolf looked to the left and the red and dark red wolf looked to the right. The red wolf was visibly smaller than the white one. In the middle of the two wolves were two swords, one white and one red, both made a cross, symbolizing peace between the wolves, between the Royal brothers.

The red arctic wolf, was off course! Me! Standing beside my brother, Silhouette.

He was older than me, so he was the heir to the Kings Throne, my Dad's Throne. It saddened me that I would never be king, but I knew that I would never be capable of such thing. But if Silhouette was to somehow disappear.... NO! Don't think of such a thing!

"Aparri!" I could hear a familiar voice echo through the halls.

My mentor!

"Coming!" I yelled back. I totally forgot! I got my lessons of Royalty today! I hope it is not as boring as magic. Ughhh, school.

I opened my wings made of pure fire. They have a special spell, keeping them from burning down the castle. I could control whether I want them to burn or just stay nice and warm.

With a big flap of my wings, I flung across of the hallway.

I was going too fast, I couldn't stop.

I closed my eyes and braced myself from impact, this isn't my first time doing that.

Just before I hit the wall, I could feel something flow around me, not generated by me.

I gasped, "Startwirl!".

"Gotcha!" He chuckled.

He set me on the ground, and as I turned around, I was met by my mentor.

A blue and aqua arctic wolf. The ears, paws, muzzle and the end of the tail were aqua, the outer part of his face, his chest and his upper part of his tail were a blue color. His heirloom was amazing. the middle feather had blue at the bottom and aqua at the top. The other feathers had the colors switched, with blue at the top and aqua at the bottom.

I closed my wings and entered the classroom. My brother was already there waiting.

"Your late today Aparri!" His voice boomed with excitement.