Chapter 3 - His dad

Amy's POV

Walking down the school field, I saw a boy slumped along the floor, as if he was asleep. I got closer, knowing full well I had made myself late on purpose by letting my curiosity get the better of me. I peered at him. Oh, are you actually fucking kidding me.... He's asleep, I groaned in my mind. I made the decision to move nearer to him. The bell sounded and I knew I was late, but the boy, who turned out to be Alex, pulled me towards him.

I began to walk faster. The parking lot was empty, bar Alex and me. I reached him, but he didn't move. I cleared my voice - still no movement. I stood there for at least three minutes, and I got more impatient every second. I decided to clear my voice loudly, to which he jumped up like his life depended on it.

"Oh so I came to meet you, you-" I was cut off by the crashing of his perfect rose coloured lips on mine. I didn't hesitate - I kissed back. After about what seemed like hours, I pulled away to catch my breath. He seemed to do the same. I marvelled at how flushed he was; I presumed I looked the same.

Gasping he said, "Look, I know that text hurt and I didn't really want it to sound like that all. As for the moving to your class - I didn't know. Head of year collared me to the office and told me that I was in your form the rest of the year because of your recent years at this school..." He trailed off. I could do nothing but melt uncontrollably about that kiss and think about how much I wanted another. "Come back to mine and we can sort things out properly, yeah?" He looked at with his amazing eyes, begging me silently.

I thought; then I nodded. Was this really happening? Was I really going to his house? Everyone knew what happened to girls who went to his - I just hoped I wasn't one of those girls.

Without realising his actions, he grabbed my hand and ran. The security guard was after us; he wasn't that fast. He was a chubby bloke, with a slight stubble. His large, balding head shined in the sun as he ran.

He gave up after running the full length of the rugby pitch. Slouching on the ground, he wheezed for breath. We ran off, laughing into the horizon.

---------

Alex's POV

So, we had just got to mine. After being chased by that idiot, I ran to the kitchen, and then grabbed two glasses out of the cupboard. I then realised, with a huge mental 'SHIT!' that I had left Amy alone in the hallway - with the dog. Crap!

"AHHHHHHH! ALEX!" I heard the scream, and put the glasses down immediately. I realised that, once again, I was sprinting to save the girl I was falling for from my pain in the ass dog.

Wait. Did I just say I was falling for her? Who am I?!

"DOWN, BOY!" I yelled at dog. The idiot took one look at me ran off, his tail between his legs - literally .He was good like that, knowing when he was in trouble.

"I totally forgot about the dog," I turned to her, my voice full of sorrow. I was scared she was going to run off. Instead, she laughed. I sent her a confused look, but she just ran up the stairs. I was even more confused then.

I followed her giggles.

"Alex? Did summer mean anything to you? Tell me the truth! We're not in front of Ruby now. You don't have to lie," she said the words with such softness and despair in her voice. I couldn't help but think she was mad for asking that. After all, I was falling for her...

"It really did mean everything to me. I couldn't have had a better holiday. I might have been crazy to think I could ever-" I stopped realising what I was about to say. I almost blushed.

Quickly covering up my mistake, I asked, "Do you want anything?"

I looked around the room cautiously, hoping there wasn't anything embarrassing. When I was assured that there wasn't, I nipped to the toilet. When I came back in, I noticed that Amy had moved.

She was on my bed.

---------------------

Amy's POV

Once he had disappeared to the toilet, I looked around his room. Spotting his bed tucked away in the far corner, I moved over to it. The bed looked too inviting, so I laid my head down and gently closed my eyes.

After about five minutes, I heard a soft crooning voice, "Are you sleep?"

Alex moved onto the bed and prodded me lightly on my cheek. I felt a warmth creep up my cheek. Sitting up swiftly, I realised I was only inches away from his lips. I blushed again and pushed him away, reminding myself that I was mad at him.

"Alex, this summer has really opened my eyes," I explained with sorrow in my voice.

He was now holding my hands and looking into my eyes, deep emotions behind his irises. He leaned in as I did. I almost thought we were going to kiss when his dad crashed through the door to his room.

He was an old man, with no morals. He stumbled across Alex's bedroom knocking everything off in sight.

"So," he leered at us, his breath stank of alcohol. "Which.... Erm.... Slut is.... is...... This," he stumbled out, hiccupping after every word. I looked over at Alex, fear gripping me. He wasn't scared though. No, he was furious.

"DAD! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM NOW! AMY IS NO SLUT," he screamed, pushing his dad into the door.

A dark emotion passed over his father's face. "You will pay for that you ungrateful little twat."

I didn't want to see anymore. I pushed past them, trying to not listen to their insults and the imminent fight that was brewing. Tears ran down my face unwanted, and I did the only thing I could think of doing.

I ran.

--------------

Hiiii guys!!!

i don't if many read this at all, but its gunna get a bit exciting, hot and heavy in the next couple of chapters. So please leave comments etc.

Thanks:)

Jordie xxxx