Chapter 24

Darkness.

Scarlett and I wake up in our house in the present. Ayesha is shivering in my arms. "Where are we? What happe-" I look around and go hysterical. "I can't be here! Where's Erik?! NO!" I bang on the mirror and Scarlett holds me back. "Elise I know I know. Some how we got back here and maybe it was a dream." I shake my head and sob. I sink to the floor against the mirror. "No it can't... He said he loved me and we were going to leave together... Start a life together... And Ayesha's here!" I hold the kitten and she rubs her head on my chin. "Scarlett you know damn well it was real. You were there." I look at the bottom of one of my feet. "I have a scar from when I stepped on the nail! My Erik took care of me and I was happy..." Scarlett sits next to me and hugs me. "I know. I know I'm sorry... He'll come back some day..."

"Someday."

Hi. This is the author! Instead of doing an annoying authors note let me explain what Elise is going to be going through. This small bean is going to suffer through severe depression and her only gate way to Erik is Ayesha and her obsession with Phantom. Scarlett being her absolute best friend takes care of her. She doesn't know if he will come back or if he won't. Now a real authors note.

A/N: I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone. This book is my first, and it was so fun to write. So many people voted and commented and I love all of you so very very much! The sequel will come out in a few weeks or a month because I want this to get more views or comments. I want people to want a sequel! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!! 💘💘

Completed on January 29th 2017.