Chapter Six

I called my "boyfriend", and he immediately answered. "I can't do this. I can't hurt Hunter. I am just now realizing how much I truly love him." I said. There was a long pause before I heard him begin to speak. "Sofia, you are one confusing girl. Although I hate that you aren't going through with this, I respect your decision." He said. I started to tear up. I couldn't believe that I am going through with the wedding. "Thank you Kyle. You have no clue how much this means to me." I said while sniffling. "Now now, don't be crying. Today is your special day. Fix your makeup, do your hair, and get dressed. I'll see you at your wedding." He said right before he hung up.

I did as Kyle told me. I fixed my makeup, did my hair, and I put my beautiful dress on. I looked in the mirror. "You look beautiful Sofia." Snow said. "No. WE look beautiful." I said. "I am so glad you changed your mind. Now get out there and marry the man of your dreams!" She said. I giggled and walked out of my room. My dad stood there waiting for me so he could walk me down the isle. "You look beautiful." He said. "Thank you. I love you daddy." I said. He kissed my cheek and we started the walk down the isle.

*August- The Day I Saw Hunter Cheat On Me*

I finally got settled into my new room, a floor below Hunter's room. I sat on the bed thinking about my plan. Snow still hasn't said a word to me. I decided to get dressed and go out for the night. I put on a tight, short, red dress. I put on my black high heels and I curled my hair. I told everyone that I was going out for the night and that I would be back after awhile.

I finally arrived at a werewolves only bar. I walked inside and went straight to the bar. I ordered the strongest drink they had and I downed it in one gulp. "Well, I've never seen a girl down a drink that fast." A voice said. I turned and saw this handsome man. He was tall, had dirty blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and the most beautiful smile known to wolf kind. "Well, I'm not like most girls." I said. He smirked and softly chuckled. "I can see that. So, how about I buy us a round?" He said. "May I ask your name before you buy me a round?" I asked. "Oh, my apologies. My name is Kyle. Yours?" Kyle said. "Sofia."

The night went by fast. I wished so badly that the night wasn't over. That me and Kyle could be together for a few more hours. "Come home with me." Kyle said. I was to drunk to say no or better yet, to control myself. Kyle took me in his arms and carried me to his car. He was WAY more sober than I was. I sat in the car an listened to him sing to the radio. He had the voice of an angel. I soon fell asleep to the sound of his voice.

I could hear someone saying my name softly. I was being carried. "Sofia, you are so very beautiful. I wish you were mine." I could hear Kyle talking to me. I guess he thought I was still asleep. I was going to continue to let him feel that way. He carried me up some stairs and gently laid me down on a VERY soft bed. He covered me up. I could hear him moving around. It sounded like he was taking off his clothes. He got in bed and pulled me close to him. He was only wearing boxers, but I didnt mind. I rolled over and I laid my head on his chest. I felt him kiss the top of my head right before I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to a very pleasant smell. I got up and I walked down stairs. Not knowing where to go, I just followed my nose. I finally found the kitchen. I saw Kyle standing over the stove cooking. He was singing softly to himself. "Her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'. Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying. She's so beautiful and..." He sang before he realized I was there. "Whatcha cooking?" I asked. He just motioned for me to sit down. I took a seat at the end of the table. He made me a plate and sat it in front of me. It was pancakes, sausage, bacon, and eggs. He made his plate and sat at the other end of the table.

After we ate breakfast, Kyle offered to take me out to the mall to get me a new outfit. I couldn't refuse, so I went and brushed my hair and I put my shoes on. I walked down stairs and we got in his red mustang. He wanted to get to know me better, so he started asking me questions. "So, have you met your mate?" He asked. "Yes, sadly. Although at the moment, I kind of wish you were my mate." I said. "And why is that?" I told him the story of what happened with Hunter. "Wow, that is terrible. We might not be mates, but you can always be my girlfriend. I found my mate years ago, but she died before we could really be introduced. I watched her die right in front of me." He said. I stayed quiet hoping that he would tell me what happened. "I was walking through the park in the middle of the night when I saw her. Her flawless tan skin, long flowing blonde hair, tall, skinny, and the sweetest smile. She was swinging on the swing smiling and laughing. My wolf was going crazy. I started to walk over to her when a giant man came walking up to her. I guess it was her boyfriend at the time because she called him 'honey'. Her boyfriend seemed to be the aggressive type, so I wasn't going to bother them. When I went to walk away I heard her yell 'Please don't hurt me! He's my mate!' I turned around just in time to see him rip her head off in anger. He started to chase me, he wanted to kill me, but I ran far away. I never saw that man again." He said.