Chapter one

Logan and Rory meet at Chilton and they are in the same English class and they kept looking back at each other and one day after class Logan asked Rory out and she said yes but then she forgot about Dean so Rory ran all the way to the bus stop to go back to star hollow to talk to her best friend Lane and told what happened that night Rory broke up  with Dean so she can be with Logan and Dean said I will never forgive you for this and she said nothing and walked way.

Later that night Rory told her Mum about having a new boyfriend from school that night at Friday night dinner Rory told her grandparents that her dean broke up and that. She has a new boyfriend from school and they asked what his name is and Rory said Logan Huntburger and they were so happy for their granddaughter that she was with someone that made her happy.

Next week Rory is going on a school camping and trip and as she as got no friends other then her boyfriend Logan she has to share a tent with him but she is not telling her mum that and then that night Rory got a page from Dean saying

Rory I am sorry about what I said please can u take me back

Dean no I am in a new relationship and I love him

That was the last time Rory heard from Dean.

Then the next morning she got a page from her new boyfriend Logan saying

Can't wait to share that tent with you
Rory said no I can't wait. Love u

Rory then waited to see if Logan said love you back she was worried he would not say it back then her pager went off it was Logan saying

Love you too

Rory was so relived her said it back today the day they go on the camping trip Rory said good bye to her mum and step dad Luke and off she went with the school for two days.

That night in Rory and Logan tent thing got heated and they had sex but they both new it was a mistake the next morning as they were both still in high school.

But when Rory got home she told her mum everything and she was not happy but she said it fine but then Rory said we did not use a condom and Lorelei said okay we wait two weeks then take a pregnancy test.

Two weeks later.........

Today Rory is taking a pregnancy test then once she pee on the stick she had to wait three minutes her and mum were walking around the bath room waiting.

Three minutes later.......

Rory looked at is and started to cry because is said positive.

Thanks for reading the next chapter is Rory tells Logan hope you like it sorry about the spelling and grammar