Chapter Three

It as been two weeks since Logan moved in with Rory and her mum and also her step dad Luke today Rory and Logan are graduating from Chilton they are so happy but in a few months they will have their own little precious little girl or boy Rory's mum is so happy for the both of them so happy that she brought them their very own apartment in stars hollow Luke is happy for a step for his stepdaughter but he's also worried that's did she's going to freak out once the baby is born but a week ago lorelai also found out that she was pregnant she won't find out for another two weeks but she's having full stop

Today Rory and Logan have just graduated from school they're so happy later on they are celebrating but as Rory can't drink then I'm in a massive party and tomorrow they find out the sex of the baby Rory really wants a baby girl but Logan once a baby boy so they are fighting over what they're gonna get they have already picked out the names if it's a girl they're naming her Brooke Lorelei Huntzberger but if it's a boy they're naming him Richard Logan Huntzberger.

Today they're finding out what they are having they are so happy they're just hoping that is what they want they got to the hospital the doctor called them in for the ultrasound then they realized that Rory was pregnant with twins and the doctor said you were having one girl and one boy they were so happy to have what they wanted so they were both have a little Brooke and a Little Richard that night Rory wasn't feeling very well she got she was in so much pain but Logan wasn't there he was working with his dad his dad gave him another chance but he wasn't allowed to move back in so she called her mum.

Lorelei: I hate you

Rory: can you come and take me to the hospital

Lorelei: I am on my way

Wants lorelai heard that her daughter was in pain she woke up a husband Luke and said we need to hurry we need to go and take Rory to the hospital Luke got up in the Flash and 10 minutes later they were at at Rory's apartment then Luke call Logan and told him what was happening soon as Logan found out he rushed to the hospital that's some sad news Rory he was in surgery she had to have an immediate C-section as one of the twins was in distress and she's only 7 months pregnant.

Thanks for reading this chapter I know it's a short chapter you'll have to wait and see to see what happens to the twins sorry about the spelling and the grammar love you all for reading my stories baseball girl 3 4 5