Fin

-Selena-

As promised Demi didn’t take long and is back right away. I can tell she’s a little different though, like a weight has been lifted off of her shoulders.

“So I’m guessing everything went okay?” She sits down next to me on the couch and gives me a loving kiss. “I told my mom I spent the night with you,” That causes a pit in my stomach. I know Dianna was livid about that.

“Demi you didn’t have to do that.”

She grabs my hand and says, “Yes I did. This will be real this time. I don’t want any one in my life that won’t accept us as a coupled.”

I can tell this time our relationship will be 100 times better. We’re already being more honest and loyal to each other. No hiding just me and my girl. This time I know our relationship will be better.

As I feel the bus move I wrap my arms around Demi and place kisses all over her face.

Every day is like a dream come true. I wake up wrapped around Demi. There is no tension anymore, just happiness and carefree. Demi and I spend all of our free time with each other and I can feel us getting stronger.

We agree not to make our relationship public until after our tour when we can officially move in together and really begin our life. After our Tour that’s exactly what we do. We move in a house and not hide our relationship this time, we want the world to know how strong and in love we are.

                    THE END

A.N: Thank you all for your support. I appreciate it and I love all the messages and comments you give me. Please let me know what you thought of the story.