Chapter 6 - Partners

After lunch I went to my science class. "Hello Mr. Kirkland please take a seat next to Mr. Jones." The teacher said to me while pointing to Alfred. I felt a sudden shock of electricity through my body and my stomach felt weird. Alfred looked up at me and smiled and waved. Bloody hell not again. My face is burning. Again.

I walked over to him and sat down. "Hi Arthur nice to see you here" he said as he smiled and took down hid notes at the same time. I didn't reply until I was finished writing  and then i looked at him and said, "Nice to see you too Alfred."  "Attention class" the teacher said raising her voice. The whole class looked at her. "As the first day of school, I would like to see how you guys work in a pair for a project. So I will be pairing you up. I will also be passing out the rubrics."

After she said that she started pairing people up. I wasn't really paying attention so I didn't hear the names. Until finally She said," Arthur and Alfred, you two are now partners." I honestly could not explain what I felt when she said that. All I could really explain is my face turned red and my stomach felt weird.

"So I guess we're partners now" Alfred said as he smiled. "Yes we are" I said smiling back at him. The teacher then gave us the rubric and we got to work.

chapter 7 out tomorrow hope you enjoyed