Intro

Lavender- 17 years old lives with relatives in California on the East coast. She is 4'11" blonde hair and blue eyes that turn a light purple sometimes. She is human or so she thinks she is also a little.She is the youngest that lives with her relatives and always gets picked on and ignored most of the time.She is shy and loves to read books and she stays with her friend starling most of the time.She knows about all the werewolves from her friend.

Jackson-31 years old and alpha of the blue moon pack. The pack is the most feared pack and most powerful.He hasn't found his mate so he is really mean to anyone.He is 6' and has black hair with blue eyes that turn silver color because he is part vampire. He is a Daddy Dom.He lives in White Rock in Canada.

Starling- 16 years old best friends with lavender. She is the beta's daughter of the gray star pack she is 5' and has brown hair and hazel eyes, she is a little.She tells lavender everything.Her parents treat lavender as if she is Thier own and the pack loves her. Starling and lavender are inseparable at times and starling understands what lavender goes through at home.

Tyler- 29 years old beta of the blue moon pack. He is 5'11 and has dark brown hair. He hasn't found his mate like Jackson so they are mean to anyone who gets in their territory.He is Jackson's closest friend. He is also a Daddy Dom and hopes his mate is a little.