Two

Starlings pov-
Me and lavender were at my house because she practically lives here because her relatives are assholes.We were laying in my room watching tv and talking about some cute boys in college that we see when we go to the mall and around the pack when my dad comes in and says to go stay at the cabin and have fun.When he said that I understood that ment take lavender away from here because we are being attacked by Rouges.The Rouges have been attacking our pack and the most feared pack known the blue moon pack and my dad thinks they might try to fight us thinking that it was us sending the Rouges to them.My dad the alpha's beta sent us to the packs cabin to keep lavender and me safe because he thinks the Rouges are fixing to attack so me and lavender pack our clothes and head out. Me and lav have been driving for a while and we get to the town that's close to the cabin and stop in the store and get some food for the cabin and to stuff our face with.

Few minutes later.......
We finally get to the cabin and it's like mid day and it's hot.We unlock the cabin door and head in everything is covered in dust and cloth sheets when we walk in.I give lav a look and she smiles at me and says "I should've known that this place was dirty cause I live with animals" I just look at her and start to laugh.After me and her calm down from laughing we start to clean the place up we open up the windows and let a breeze come through and clean the dust and take the cloth off the furniture.When we get that done I look at her and ask if she wants to go swimming in the river nearby she looks at me and says sure I need to cool off from all this work.

Lavender's POV-
When starlings dad came into her room I knew something was up because he usually leaves us alone unless it's very important.I understood that something bad was going on when he suggested that we go to the pack cabin in White Rock for a while.I packed my clothes and my stuffie emmit with my binky and some coloring books because all littles need to have comfort wherever they go.I saw that starling forgot her stuffie so I put it in my bag and but our bags in the hallway to go to the car. I yelled at starling that I was ready to go and she came into the hallway and said "let's go" we got everything in the car and headed out. We have been driving for a while and we finally got to the small town that was close to the cabin we were staying in. We got all the food (mostly junk food) and headed to the cabin and when we get to the door and open it I know we have a lot to do so I put the food up and open windows and then help clean. After the cleaning I'm all sweaty and hot and starling wanted to so swimming I was like yes!!! We get to the river and start splashing around and then I noticed starling has stopped and was sniffing the air she looked at me and we started to hurry up and get out but I heard a voice yell and say "get them Tyler!" I freeze and look down and start to panic and go in to little space as me and starling get pulled back to the other side of the river.

Jackson's pov-
The smell of lavender and vanilla hits me really strong and I noticed that it was coming from the blonde hair girl that kept her head down and not looking me in the face. This made me and my wolf mad because I wanted to see what her face looked like so I growled at her and said "lift your head up rouge." She squealed and slowly lifted up her head and I saw the most beautiful blue eyes and soft pink lips with a little nose but she was crying and I saw a flash of light lavender color go through her eyes she asked me "who are you?" I growled "Mate" She looked at me with big eyes and got out of Tyler's grip and started to run away from me. I yelled at Tyler "get her!" He handed me the other girl and I growled at her and she started to cry more and she was getting on my nerves.