From now and on...

Lucy's Pov.

''Dear Mama,

I am back to Fairy Tail! You must be a little confused right? Well sorry for not writing to you.I will make sure you know everything from now on so please keep watching over me!

With love,

Lucy Heartfillia''

''Hey mum! Why does it say here that your name is Heartfillia?''

''Nashi! How many times do i have to tell you not to read those letters?''

''I wasn't. Happy was and i was hearing! Anyway, will you tell me why your name is Heartfillia?''

''Well that's my original name.Why? What did you think was my name?''

''Lucy Dragneel of course! In the 16 years of my life i never heard someone call you 'Heartfillia'.''

You must be a little confused right? Well, let me explain...This pink-haired girl is Nashi Dragneel.Mine and Natsu's daughter! She is 16 years old and has Natsu's personality.She also knows Fire dragon slaying magic! You see, after i returned to Fairy Tail i started dating Natsu! We had been dating for 2 years when he proposed to me so that's why Nashi thinks that's my name. Well i don't blame her, we never mentioned my name before.

Also, there are more couples to Fairy Tail! Gray and Juvia got married and now their son, Jason, is 16 years old and their daughter, Jenny, is 15.They have blue hair, Jenny's hair is a little lighter, and blue eyes and they both wear identical glasses.They are cool just like their father.They learned water magic for....special reasons.(Juvia didn't want Jason to have a striping habit...)

Gajeel and Levy got married and have a daughter! She is 15 years old.Her name is Juliet! Juliet has short blue hair and red eyes.She is very smart and loves to read.She has Iron dragon slaying magic because as she said 'Solid Script magic is boring!'

Lisanna is now dating Bixlow and Mira and Laxus got married just last month!

''Hey mum! MUM! WAKE UP!!!''

''Luce, are you ok? Lucy? OI LUCY!!!''

''Eh? Oh...what?''

''You were spacing out.''

''A lot!''

''Oh sorry! Natsu when did you come back?''

''Just now.You didn't notice me come in?''

''No.''

''Mum...you mean that you can't see the mess in the house?'' What mess?I look around and see the window melted and my desk broken.

''Natsu.....WHAT DID YOU DO?''

''I did nothing!'' 

''YEAH! I CAN SEE THAT!''

''HAHAHAHAHAA!!! Mum calm down, will ya?''

''How can i calm down when Sting, Yukino, Rin and Rogue will be here in about 1 hour?''

''Ohhhh.....right.Well then....DAD!''

''What?'' he comes from the kitcken eating a stick of fire...

''First.Let's help mum clean up YOUR mess! Second.Give me some fire!'' she said as she catches a stick of fire that Natsu threw to her.

Oh, by the way.Rin (A.N. Rin is a boy name....right?)is Sting and Yukino's son.He has blonde hair and blue eyes! He knows Holy dragon slaying magic and by the way....i think Nashi has some feelings for him hehehe...