Life for the imperfect-chapter nine

• Đã dành riêng cho Ocean

Again, please let me know what you think, if anyone's reading it.

--------------------------

The next day at school, Lina insisted that I tell her every tiny little detail of what happened.

I was glad to retell it again because it was so fun.

When I told her about the secretive date and the romance, she started fawning, like any normal teenage girl(not me) would.

She laughed when I told her how steered me around like a car and made 'vroom vroom' noises.

When she found out movie we watched, we started talking about what happened and how good it was because she had already seen it.

After we were finished gushing, Lina asked if we were going out again. I said I didn't know, but I hope so.

As it happened, Nate had told Lina that we were on Friday, so I guess we were.

**********

We had English again today and Danny was being insufferable. I tried to talk to him about the project but he wasn't saying anything.

"So, do you want to do a drama series?" I ask, but he shakes his head.

"Comedy?" I try again, but he shakes his head.

"Sci-Fi?" I try one last time.

Danny shakes his head again.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" I asked. Danny shrugs.

"We're doing romance." I say with what I hoped was a sense of finality.

"No."

"Yes."

"No!" Danny yelled.

I sighed, "If you're going to be unhelpful about this project, then I refuse to negotiate with you, we're doing romance and that's that."

Finally Danny complied and I continued working frustratedly. I guess I had known I would be doing all the work. but it still angered me.