BDSM

my mom eventually gave into my dad coming and getting me after school which I was not happy about I didn't want to go with my dad but right now that didn't seem like an option. I waited for three hours after school my dad never showed up I called my mom to figure out what was going on but she didn't answer which was odd. I decided to walk home so I could think about why my dad would want to pick me up but never show up I couldn't believe he'd do that to me I fucking hate him he's a dick he lied to me stood me up ugh oh my god. I finally made it home I heard the shower running so I walked upstairs to my moms bedroom door cracked I peeked in and seen my dad handcuffed to the bed and my mom with a whip in hand and her saying "are you ready for the time of you life" then another girl comes in she was b and pretty I couldn't believe what I was seeing was my mom and dad having a threesome? who is the other girl? why did she look so familiar? I ran to my room and called Michael and asked him to come over and pick me up he finally showed up and we left without my mom and dad knowing I was even there which I was glad because I didn't want to know what was going on. Michael asked me after we had gotten down stairs and in his car why I was in such a rush to leave and I explained to him and he asked me who the blonde girl was but since I never seen her face I didn't know who she was. we finally got to Michaels and he told me to come in and get comfortable and he would make me something to eat he made me my favorite baked potatoes with cheese bbq brisket sour cream and bacon bits. my mom finally called me and asked where I was i told her Michael's since dad wants to stand me up and she choked and asked what i meant i told her my dad never showed up and she asked me why and i let it out i said shouldn't you ask yourself that. My mom asked me what i meant and i told her that i seen her dad and the blonde girl she asked me exactly what i seen and i told her i seen my dad tied up to the bed and her with a whip and the blonde girl and that was it she told me that the blonde had a secret that could ruin our family's life and if we didn't want it out that what they did was what would keep it a secret she told me to stay at Michael's house tonight and she would come get me tomorrow that was the end of our conversation.