death

finally after two hours they called me over the intercom and told me to come to my moms room I ran back to her room the doctor told me her surgery went well they had fixed the collapsed lung just in time and she should be just fine I was relieved the doctor also said it might be a few days before she woke up. The next morning Michael woke me up to go get breakfast and coffee I refused at first but he finally convinced me that it was ok and if she woke up the nurse would call us we walked down to the cafeteria and got coffee and sausage egg and cheese sandwich then we walked back up to my moms room and Damien was over the top of her floating and when he seen us her machines started going berserk the nurses ran into her room and kicked us out. We went out to the waiting and Damien was waiting I ran over to him and picked him up and asked him what his problem was he said he wanted my mom dead he couldn't stand her I asked him if he was the one that made my dad hurt my mom and the one that caused the wreck between kai and my mom and he said yes he did I was so mad I wanted to hurt him but I knew I couldn't because we were in the hospital and I didn't want to go to jail for child abuse. Damien asked me if we could talk privately I said no whatever he wanted to say he could say in front of Michael he said that's fine but not in front of the doctors he walked to the cafeteria and he looked at me and told me that I was a host I was confused I asked him what the hell was a host he told me that it was someone who had a ghost that lived in them and the host I had was his mother I asked him what her name was and he said Katie when I looked at Michael he was pale I asked him what was wrong and he told me that he was told he was also a host and he was married to Katie and they had a kid but the person didn't know the child's name I asked him what his host name was and he said Greyson I was shocked because ive had dreams with name Greyson in it I was so confused and had more questions but right when I was gonna ask them we heard code blue tower 3 that was my moms tower as soon as I heard that I took off running left Michael and Damien behind I get to my moms room in less then a minute and dropped to the floor it was my mom and she was dying but they wouldn't let me in finally Michael got there and picked me up and took me to the waiting room. An hour later they came and told me my mom was on life support and I could go see her but she had tubes and stuff poking out of her I ran straight to her room I didn't care the sight was horrible but that was my mom I went straight over to her bed and climbed in bed with her and told her that it was okay I know shes in pain and she can let go that she doesn't have to hold on anymore no longer after saying that her machines all went flat I pressed the nurses button repeatedly until they got in there and they made us leave and I told them she had a dnr. My moms gone what am I gonna do!!!