A/N

Those believing that harming yourself will make you numb or those believing that they deserve to be in pain, please consult a mental health professional or confide in a person you trust or someone probably more elderly and mature. Feeling numb is not good because as humans we have to feel emotions, that's our way of life. Your loved ones do care about you so please be strong at least for their sake until you'll start loving yourself more. There are suicide hotline numbers (according to your country) available one touch away on google.

Link- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines

Whenever you find yourself in difficult situations, please do not run away or shut people off. It would make your loved ones more worried. We all feel alone at times but there are people who care about you.

Eva was not crazy but naive to resort to such methods. She eventually learned what she was doing in the epilogue when she truly felt strong and complete on her own. Do not have hope on people who are not worthy of your love, do not keep rooting for such people. Eva had hope for someone who truly cared for her [though some of you called him a jerk XD] Eva was attached to that man because they dated for eight, long years. Through Eva's memories you would know how much Hope truly cared for her.

And lastly, thank you for reading this book and keeping up with such a crappy plot, referring to the 'spirit of hope'. I wanted the ghost plot to go something like 'Safe Haven' by Nicholas Sparks but I just messed up, sorry. We have over 100 thousand reads and over ten thousand votes. This story is 1st in short story for so many days and weeks in a row. Thank you :-)