KONY2012

FOR THE WRITERS.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

You’re a great writer and due to this you have a large fan base, you have people begging you every day to update because they are in love with your writing, your stories make them laugh and encourage them.

Sometimes your reader lives are sad and so tough that they find a haven in your stories, they run away with your characters. : )

  I’m a human being begging you to please use this wonder power you have to inform them.

Inform about the torture people all over the world go through.

All I’m asking is to mention KONY2012, in your authors note and to post the video, it won’t cost you anything.

I’m sure you know about it, it’s about highlighting alleged abuses committed by Joseph Kony and his Lord's Resistance Army in central Africa.

The campaign is big but let’s make it MASSIVE.

Please please please inform your fans your friend your family.

 I really hope you care enough

this is not spam

 this is for every genre

this is for every reader

this is for everyone

please dont be annoyed that i tagged you, please be inspired. 

 thank you so much

..............................................................................................................................................................................