Solangelo

AN;
I can't take full credit for this story the idea was actually given to me by senpai_satan_llama  (so yeah anyway just wanted give some credit where it's dew) this is an au where Nico is Sally's adopted son because why not anyway on with the story!

_________________________________

Sally's POV

      I'm Sally Jackson birth mother of Percy and adopted mother of Nico. Today Percy told me that Nico is finally bringing his boyfriend over. Nico doesn't know that Paul and I know about him and Will. Will is his boyfriend's name. Anyway he should be here any minute. *Bring* Oh gods I completely forgot about the cookies!!!!
_________time skip to when Nico comes______

      "Mom I'm home!!" Yelled Nico from the door. I quickly ran up up to Nico and gave him a hug and then I realized he was alone. "Nico. Where's Will?", he looked at me in surprise. Whoops. "Percy told you didn't he?", "Yeah", "Well at least I know you're alright with it." Then he turned around and yelled, "Hey Will, you can come over now." When Will came over I was expecting someone who looked like Nico. Definitely not a tall blond with blue eyes wearing a bright shirt and khakis. "Hello Will. I'm Sally, but you can call me Mom." I said while smiling at him.

____________________________________

AN
Sorry about the short chapter I'll update again today.