Frazel

Luke's POV

Hi I'm Luke Peterson. I have a wonderful wife named Cassandra and a daughter named Astra who is 7. And right now I'm listening to my boss tell us the events of the next day. You see I work at a police station and my partner Frank and I are hearing about how we have to bring our kids to work tomorrow. Joy. "Hey Frank don't you have a kid.", "Yeah. His name is Sammy. He's 8." "Cool I've got a daughter named Astra." "Nice anyway see you tomorrow." "Yeah bye"

______time skip next day_________________

      "Dad! Are we there yet?!" My 7 year old daughter yelled. "Yes Astra. But you guys need to remember that if you don't behave I will not hesitate to bring you home." "Yes Daddy!", I sighed this was going to be a long day.

      When I walked in I saw Frank doing some paperwork in a regular chair while a young brunette boy with chocolate skin and golden eyes. "Hey Frank. This Astra. Astra this is my partner Frank. Say hi to Frank." "Hi Mr.Frank!" "Hi Astra. This is Sammy. He should be about the same age as you why don't you guys go draw?" "Ok! Let's go Sammy! I have a bunch of drawing stuff in my bag! You like to draw write?" "Yeah I love drawing! My Mom taught me, but I'm not as good as her yet." "Well I'm sure you're great!!" And with that they walked towards the brake area with Astra's drawing stuff.

      It was getting close to lunch, which is the time we are aloud to leave today. Thank God! As I was packing up I saw an olive skinned dark haired man (AN: Wonder who this mystery guy is;) walk through the doors Sammy ran up to him yelling "Uncle Nico!! Are you hear to pick me up?!" "Yes Bambino, but I have to talk to your Papa first. Can you wait here for a minute?" "Ok" the little boy said happily. The man walked up to Frank and I and Frank said "Oh Gods Nico I'm so happy you and Will could watch Sammy. I can't even remember the last time Hazel and I were last by ourselves." "It's no problem Frank. And you know Bianca loves it when he's over so it's no problem" "Still. Thank you so much." And then directed to me, "Bye, Luke I'll see you Monday." And with that he left. Nico went and got Sammy and left also.

      As I got into the car I thought 'Well that was an eventful day' and drove to McDonald's.

____________________________________

AN
I hope you guys like this bonus chapter if you guys have any suggestions feel free to tel me.