Author's Note

So.......I realized that I pretty much just zipped through the family tree in the first two chapters. Sorry, I really wanted to expound, but I didn't want to go all the way into a very complicated and nutty side story. So, here are the family trees of the Potter-Weasley-Malfoy-Lupin, Lestrange, and Black families. Also included is a small, cute story of how the parents of the children got together. The current students of Hogwarts will show what year they are in after their names. I am including the known middle names for all of the characters mentioned. 

If you aren't interested, skip to the next chapter. Have a nice day! I get irritated by Author's Notes as well, I understand ;)

Hermione Jean Granger married Ronald Bilius Weasley and had Rose and Hugo Granger-Weasley. Rose married Scorpius Malfoy, son of Draco Lucius Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass, brother to Adelaide Malfoy. Rose and Scorpius had a daughter named Marie Scarlett Malfoy (1st). After continually flirting and waiting for Rose, Scorpius convinced Rose to go on an ice-skating date on the Black Lake. Unfortunately, the lake wasn't exactly thick enough to skate on, and someone had to get rescued. To Scorpius's delight, Rose not only saved him from proposing, but she also saved him from drowning on their first date. 

Remus John Lupin married Nymphadora Tonks and had Theodore Lupin. Teddy married Victoire Weasley, daughter of William Arthur Weasley and Fleur Isabelle Delacour. Teddy and Victoire had a daughter named Renae Zephira Lupin (1st). Teddy and Victoire were a couple ever since he kissed her in a game of spin the bottle in their 2nd year at Hogwarts. The rest, as they say, is history. 

Lily Potter (the second), daughter of Harry James Potter and Ginevra Molly Weasley, and Lysander Schmander, son of Luna Lovegood and Rolf Schmander, married and had Cherry Delilah (4th) and Alex Newt Schmander (7th). Lily Potter was a shy little girl when she fell in love with the biggest nerd at Hogwarts. He didn't notice her until she started to one-up him in Care Of Magical Creatures. At their wedding, Grandfather Newt gifted them his suitcase. 

James Sirius Potter II married Adelaide Malfoy and had Belle Pollyanna Potter (7th). James was as cocky as his namesake, but Adelaide's sassy mouth put him in his place. They hated each other just as much as Lily Evans had hated James Potter, until a detention in the Forbidden Forest. She had jumped into his arms the minute she heard a mysterious howling, who they later found out was Fang's great, great, great, great, great, (and many greats later), granddaughter. 

Albus Severus Potter married Genesis Longbottom, daughter of Neville Longbottom and Hannah Abbot, and had Pamela Chrysanthemum (6th), Elfie Goldenrod (1st), and Quincy Ren (2nd) Potter. Albus had never met a nicer person in the world. She didn't discriminate or judge him. It definitely helped when she helped to show him how he wasn't the only one who felt like they were in their parents' shadows. They named their children after flowers for Genesis's parents. 

Percy Ignatius Weasley married Audrey (last name unknown) and had Lucy and Molly (the second). Lucy Weasley married January Felix Bones, son of Susan Bones (father unknown), and had Minnie Daisy (5th) and Nicky Blake (5th).  January proposed to Lucy when he met her on the 1st year's boats to Hogwarts. They continued to date, both wanting to stay together because they were such good friends. Friendship grew to love, and the next thing they knew, January proposed with a real ring in their 7th year. 

Hugo Granger-Weasley married Pandora (Jane) Darling (daughter of Wendy Darling) and had Amelia Sophia Weasley (6th). Hugo and Pandora met at a magical convention in London. Out of Killian Jones, Dr. Who (David Tennant), Jack Frost, Charles Xavier, and Chris Evans, to name a few, Pandora decided to give Hugo her number. 

Bellatrix Black married Rodolfo Lestrange and had Jack Lestrange. Jack married Regina Bulstrode, daughter of Millicent Bulstrode, and had Teddy Julian (2nd), Zara Malicia (1st), and Xavier Justin (2nd). Jack and Regina got married because of Regina's bulging, threatening muscles that she inherited from her mother. 

So, thank you for sticking with me through this rough note, and thanks for whoever is still reading this fanfiction. :D ~Ashe M. George

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 02, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Marauder Girlsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें