Shameless Triangle

Ayee so this ones different. Don't read if you don't like Sadist&Masochism. Okay :) Enjoy!
Ally was a beautiful girl. She was only a sophomore, but she was beautiful. She was kind of fake and could of been popular, but she chose to be chill. A lot of people liked Ally, yet she was single a lot. She led people on unconsciously. There's two specific guys she led on. It'd be the biggest mistake she'd ever made.

Ally got on the bus. I was all ready sitting down and she was getting on. She sat by her normal people, Jace and Brad. Jace and Brad are younger so they got to a different school, but Ally sits by Jace everyday and near Brad. Jace and Ally met last year and they've sat by each other pretty much everyday. Brad is about 4 months new though. Now I know Jace likes Ally, but I'm not too sure about Brad. I think he might be gay. I could be wrong though. So to present time Ally, Brad, Brayden, and Jace were all sitting around Ally. Brayden was playing some rap music like normal and they were all laughing and jamming out. It's kinda annoying but you get used to it. My friend Sylva got off along with Brayden. So there were only a couple people left on the bus. The bus driver had her earbuds in and wasn't paying any attention to anything besides the road so all that was for me to do is be a weirdo and basically talk to myself, and eavesdropping on their conversation. I honestly didn't care, I was just bored and wanted to join in. Needless to say, I didn't muster the courage to talk to them. Well something that caught my eye was that Jace was hitting on Ally today. Usually he's not so bold. He kept touching her and kinda playing dominant. I thought it was kinda cute so I was half ass watching. Brad's sitting across from Ally, so he can still interact with her. They both were kinda hitting on her. She's kinda a dumb blonde so she didn't notice, but boy did I. I guess I kind of dozed off because I all of a sudden heard her yell excitedly "No! Don't tickle me!" It kinda annoyed me. Like, go home together no one wants to see this. I'm probably just salty cause no one wants to tie me up. Not that you needed to hear that, but anyways while I was complaining to you, apperantly they ACTUALLY hurt her! I heard her screaming which made me snap back to reality. Brad was hitting her with his bag! In case you don't know highschoolers have about 50IBS of Books in their bag. This girl is only roughly 90IBS. Do the math. SHE'S FRAIL. It wasn't just a love tap. It was throw it over his shoulder and crush her bones kinda hit. Now honestly I could of helped but her masochist side showed so much to these two so I didn't even want to interfer. Frankly, I didn't mind watching. Or so I thought :) Well she begged. "Jace!!~ P-please let me go I'll do a-anything" He tightened his grip making her let out a tiny voice that any guy would think is music to his ears. I could see in both their eyes. They loved everything they saw. What Jace did next kinda determined everything. He took the bandana off his head and tied it around her eyes. He then put his hands around her mouth so a little noise could escape, but not a lot. Brad took that hint and took his bandana off his head and handed it to Jace. Brad whispered something in her ear that I barley heard, but I made it out to be "If you're a bad girl I'll have to punish you with this around your mouth." She nodded in response. "Good girl."
He situated his self so she was in between his legs with her legs spead. She kept gasping his name. I dunno what he was doing but I sure can take a guess. I all of a sudden saw a movement. She jumped up trying to break from his grasp. Didn't work. He got a little angry that she did that, so he let Brad take over. Brad is a full on Sadist. I can tell by looking at them eyes of excitement. It was time to punish. He looked at Jace and they both nodded. Jace grabbed her hair and Brad pulled her foward harshly. Her head jerked back and forth. She probably tried to scream but it was a little muffle sounding cause of the bandana. Jace took the bandana off her mouth. They both wanted to hear her beautiful screams of help. Brad ripped her shirt and bra off in like .5 seconds. He grabbed both her boobs and ripped with all his strength. She screamed. I don't know why the bus driver hasn't heard because it was loud enough to make a deaf person hear again. It was a pleasure scream and I'm gonna interfer. "P-p-please s-stop it B-brad~ I'll do a-anything" "Anything?" Brad said with an evil grin. "Y-yes!" Brad clicked his tounge. "You foolish girl. I'll take you up on that." I heard a zipper sound. Oh my gog this better not happen.. I ducked down even farther in my seat. I then heard gagging. "Listen hun you said you'd do anything, so choke." I looked up. I shouldn't of cause this image will be in my head forever. When I looked up a couple things happened.
One: the bus driver looked in the mirror and the bus jerked to a stop
Two: Jace and Brad realized they went to far
Three: Ally was dead.

Hey guys I started writing this one in December and was contemplating publishing it. Comment if it was too much or too little.