Sister Problems

"Well, I think we should look around for others..." Angel said to Shadow. 

 "Yeah," Shadow agreed.

  "Do you need help getting up?" 

"Maybe?" He attempted to push himself off the ground but didn't have the strength. 

"Here, put your arm over my shoulder. I'll help you up." 

 He reached out and with both of them, managed to get Shadow off the ground. "Thanks," 

Angel smiled, "It's no problem. Do you think you can walk?" 

"I dunno..."

"Just try," 

"Okay..." He attempted to step forward, his legs wobbled a lot.

 Lily stayed by his side, seeing that he was likely to fall over. "You might need something to help you..." 

Shadow leant against the wall. "Do you have anything, like a stick or something?"

Angel looked around the room, up on the wall there was some sort of frame with a curtain over it. She went over and pulled the curtain off to reveal a staff in a frame. "Do you think you could use this?" Angel asked Shadow.

Angel carefully took the staff from the case, running her fingers along its smooth wood. She handed it to Shadow whom she now noticed was much taller than her.

"Thank you," He said, moving forward with it.

Angel carefully made her way out the door, making sure Shadow was behind her.

Shadow limped along behind her. "Hey, do you think there will be anyone else here, it's been pretty quiet..."

They were walking down a long hallway, "I hope so, it seems like we're in some kind of abandon mansion."

Angel led Shadow down the hall and ended up in some kind of kitchen. 

"Oh good, a kitchen..." She said. After making sure Shadow was still behind her she went and started looking through cupboards.

  /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

  Dawn heard sobbing nearby. "Hello!? Is someone crying?" Dawn called out weakly. Everything hurt from falling from the top of an-almost-7-foot-shelf. She got on her feet with her hands and hopped across the house, holding heavy furniture to keep herself from falling.  

A sharp pain filled her left eye as if a needle was slowly driven on the surface. "HOLY.. Shit..." She screamed out in pain. Dawn blinked and continued yelling in pain as it only got gradually less painful. A drop of blood fell from her eye, which followed was a splinter. 'Probably from the shattered chest..' She realized, cringing. 

She crawled herself to where she believed the bathroom was. A medicine cabinet was surely to be inside. On the floor, was a bottle of painkillers. "Thank god..." She whispered, her bloody eye still hurting. 

Luckily, her hands weren't tied together and she grabbed the small container. A small note was taped to the lid. 'Not only child-proof.' It read, and the lid somehow didn't open. Dawn tried multiple times for the painkillers and she threw it to the wall furiously. The lid broke off and the pill bottle rolled over to her. She swallowed one of the pills and sighed, waiting for relief. 'I heard others somewhere, maybe they can help me with my tied legs.' She noted.  

  Dawn heard footsteps. "Hey!" She called out, falling downstairs. 

Red found herself in a powder room. "Ugh.." She muttered, the door was locked. Neither could make the chainsaw appear, it was odd.. Dawn's hand slipped and she fell down the stairs, face planting. She looked up. "Hello? Is anyone here?!"