classes

Percys POV

In the morning Annabeth and I went the headmistress' ofice to tell her our plan about telling that we are demigods after about a week.

Then we went down to our first class which was potions.

It was kind of weird because I was better then Annabeth at it and she was taking it wayyy too seriously.

So anyway when we went in the teacher introduced himself as professor Snape. He was super pale with really greasy hair.

Our assignment was too make one potion of any kind.

Annabeth made a polyjuice potion which tired orange and green and began to overflow from her cauldron and spill everywhere.

I made a sleeping potion that was apparently perfect.

On our way back from class a kid named Dean Thomas came up to us and asked Annabeth on a date I got really mad and told him off.

Then I gave him my dont-touch-my-girl glare which is the worst of all. I guess that what he gets for messing with me.

Harry POV

I just saw Dean Thomas go up to the new kid Annabeth and ask her out but her and percy were together so he told him off and glared at him.

I went over to talk to Dean and he looked pale and petrified.

"What happened" I asked.

"I didn't know Percy and annabethwere together. so I asked annabeth on a date and percy told me off but when he glared at me I saw the sea drowning people and all bad things!"

I wonder what Percy is it has to with water thats for sure. hmmm... I wonder