reaveling

Percy POV

5 days later

Finally!!! Its time to reavel ourselves!I thought as I woke up in the morning.

I ran over to Annabeth. I walked up to her and whispered,"Time to reveal ourselves at the feast tonight!" she looked at me with a SUPER happy look.

Heemione and Ron always looked at me suspiciously but Harry eyed me like I was a monster and he was thinking ways to kill me.

Me and Annabeth went downstairs to see barely anyone but the teachers.

Headmistress Mcgonagall came up to us at the Gryffindor table and asked,"Are you revealing yourselves tonight" We gave her a quick nod and she went back to the staff table and told everybody else.

Snape gave me a suspicious look and I glared at him.

He looked at me like I was evil, but in a good way.

Weird.

Me and Annabeth talked until Harry Ron Hermione and Ginny came down.

When they came Harry said almost nothing but kept eyeing me suspicously.

I was talking to Ginny and Ron about the accents they have and then Harry looked like he was about to kill me.

Hermione and Annabeth were talking about both of the wars.

When it was time to go to potions everybody said bye but Harry was still silent. Man I wonder whats going on with him.

In potions I was the only person to master the sleeping potion and Snape suprisingly gave Gryffindor 30 points.

Ron leaned towards me and whispered," Wow Snape gave Gryffindor points he must REALLY like you."

When we left we had a free period so me and Annabeth decided to train near the forbidden forest.

Annabeth went at me and I dodged and went on autopiliot. slash dodge sidestep parrie slash stab. Finally after 15 minutes I had Annabeth on her knees without her dagger.

Then we went to Herbology, History of Magic, and Transfiguration.

When it was time for dinner we were called up by Proffesor Mcgonagall and she announced,"Today we shall be revealing who are friends from America are!"

"Now, does anybody know anything about Greek Mythology?" A few Ravenclaws and Hermione raised their hands.

"How about you Ms. Granger?" "Wow... They are apart of it!" She exclaimed. "Yes they are but can you guess what they are?"

"Greek gods!!!" Hermione screeched. Everybody started to whisper something to the person next to them.

"Close but no. They are the offspring of the Greek Gods" Then everybody looked around.

Annabeth walked up and explained.

Then we introduced ourselves.

Annabeth walked up and said," I am Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena Greek God of wisdom and battle stategy."

Everybody gasped and stared at me, I walked up and said,"I am Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon Greek God of the ocean and sea and I can do this" I raised my hands and the water from everybodies cups came rushing towards me and swirled around me.