Hmmmmm....

Derek's POV:

I wake to something being thrown at my face...

I groan and blink, sitting up slowly to see Stiles stood in his boxers, with his arms crossed and an angry look across his face.

"I said make up your mind, not sleep on the couch." He snaps, and I look down to see my little make shift bed from cushions and quilts across the small two seater and I shrug looking back up to Stiles to see he is no longer stood there, so I huff and go to follow him.

I waddle into the kitchen as he looks inside the cupboards for something to eat.   I bite my lip and sit down, taking in a deep breath before talking.

"I'm sorry.  About yesterday." I start, and be ignores me completely, so I whine and try again. "I shouldn't have acted like that and I should have just listened to you." He continues to ignore me so I growl and hit the table with my fists. "Are you just going to ignore me?!" I yell out.

He doesn't say anything but instead turns so glare at me harshly and purse his lips.

"Hmmmm." He hums, and I crease my eyebrows in.

"Are you not going to say anything... I just apologised?" I ask, and once again, I get the same reply.

"Hmmm."

I grit my teeth and walk over to the cupboard slamming it closed and he narrows his eyes at me.  "Stop hmmming me!" I snap, and he gets louder and louder, and louder.

"Hmm.  Hmmm.  HMMMMM!" He screams as loud as he can, and I ball my fists up beside me, before sighing and loosening them up.

"Forget it.  I'm trying to apologise. I'm going."    I slip on my shoes and walk to the door, not looking back... But I stand and wait, with the glimpse of hope he'll call me back. But he doesn't, so I continue to walk out the door, shutting it behind me.

I tried apologising, and I don't get why he's being so stubborn about it all.

He'll call me if he wants me... But in the mean time, since I'm out and away from him, I'll surprise him. I'll make it up to him.

I pick up the pace and walk into the shopping area of campus, walking through from shop to shop finding small bits and bobs to show how much I really do care for him.

Snacks, flowers, teddies, chocolates and champagne...  Sounds like the perfect get up.   I'll go home. Set it all out and when he walks out of the bedroom,  he'll be astonished with the sight.

Plan sorted.

I smile to myself as it plays out in my head and I start the trek back home, getting more and more nervous the closer I get and I bite my lip in anxiousness as I make it up the pathway.

I stand outside for a few moments, until I gently hit myself across the face and breath in.

"Stop being a girl.  You got this. Go in there and make your God damn boyfriend feel special. I don't care what anyone else thinks."

I smile triumphantly, quietly but quickly walking through, and just as I guessed, he is no where to be seen so I creak through into the kitchen and set it all out across the counters.

I sneak to the bedroom door and listen carefully to hear that he is in there, so I nod to myself as I walk back through to set it all out.

I fill bowls with snacks and chocolates, cups of champagne across the table.  I place the teddy down on his side of the couch and place the flowers in the centre of the table.

I slip star wars into the DVD player and press pause before closing the curtains and making the room dark.

I fish out the candles and place them around, carefully lighting each one.

Once done, I step back and assess my work, wiping my hands on my jacket, and look down to what I'm wearing.

Since Stiles probably didn't get changed, I think I should change...   I slip off my jacket, pulling off my shirt... Kicking off my shoes and trousers and placing them away so I'm left in my boxers.

I really hope this works.

Ten minutes later after finalising all of the fine details, I sit and wait for him to wake up... Until something smashes from the room.

I jump up off the couch until Stiles stumbles out, breathing heavily and tears stain his cheeks. He drops his phone shakily and he finally looks to me with wide eyes.

I run over, pulling him into me as he wraps his arms around my neck and we fall to the floor.

"Stiles?! Babe?!  What's happening?!" I stress, and he breathes heavier.

"I. I think I'm h-having a panic a-attack." He splutters, and I think quickly, before smashing my lips to his and he holds his breath, instantly relaxing and falling limply into my arms.

He sticks his face in my neck as he sobs, and he sniffles and coughs as I stroke his hair.

"Baby? What happened?" I ask gently, and he looks up into my eyes.

"I regret doing what I did, so I called you a bunch of times.  You didn't answer so I though you were done with me. I got worried and had a panic attack... I... Didn't realise you were here."

He looks around slowly, trying to process everything and his features brighten up as he looks over it all.

"My phone was off...  I'm sorry. And I've made my decision.   I chose you. Your worth the fight, I love you." I whisper, and he looks back to me before leaning in to kiss me again.

"I really love you too." He whispers back, and we sit together and enjoy our embrace until the movie starts playing.

"Care to join me to watch a movie?" I ask, and he nods, allowing me to lift him up and set him down on the sofa.

"I'm sorry too Der." He mumbles, and I pull him into my side.

"Forget about it...."

So, a bunch of fluff today...  I have a plan... Xx

Stating tonight, I have a routine... Xx

Tonight it was roomie, so tomorrow is One shots then after that is Daddy, then roomie, then one shots, then Daddy ... Ect.... Xx

Thanks guys, stay tuned for moreeeeee... Xx

Love y'all xxxx