12. It's on

12. It's on

Natalía
"Where were you last night?"
"I had some work to do."
"And it took you all night?"
"I was busy Andrea. Stop being so nagging." Okay, I admit that initially I had all intentions of going to get ready for work. But I couldn't stand Andrea and wanted to prove a point. So, I made my way back over to Marc all while listening to his conversation. One of his eyebrow rose questioningly, but I ignored him and got to my knees lowering his boxers quickly.

"Where are you now?" I took him in my mouth and he instantly grew hard. "I'm...ooh, uh at the office." I started to suck him off in my mouth. I didn't waste any time in taking him deep to the back of my throat before I started bobbing my head up and down on his cock. "Why do you sound like that?"
"Mmmm..." He moaned as I sucked him long and hard before licking him from the base to the tip. "Marc. Marc! Are you listening to me?"

I plopped him out of my mouth and started using my hands on him. My strokes were gentle yet precise. I decided to step up my game a little and get nasty. I spat on the tip of his cock and used my hands to rub it up and down. Then I started to jerk him off really fast. His breathing had become uneven and I knew I had him hooked. I slowed my strokes then took only the tip into my mouth again and used my tongue to swirl around the slit at the tip.

"Oh God..." He panted hard as the phone fell from his hands and his fingers gripped the kitchen counter. I slobbered over him some more and started to pump him with my fist again. His eyes seemed to roll back in his head. I took up the phone still pumping away at his cock. "Marc's a little busy right now. Maybe you should try calling him back later," I said in a seductive voice. Then I hung up without waiting for a response.

I took him back into my mouth and he gripped the back of my head and started thrusting his cock in and out. I took everything he offered, deep throating him the way I knew men loved. The kitchen was filled with the sounds of his grunting and moaning. It pushed me to suck him harder until I felt the first drop of his semen touch the back of my throat. He tried to pull away but I ran my teeth delicately over him knowing it would push him all the way over the edge he was already at, and it did. His fingers tightened in my hair as he held on for dear life while his hot cum gushed down the back of my throat. I swallowed every drop.

He took me on the kitchen counter fast and hard. It was quick, dirty and very satisfying. And I loved it! No words were needed. We already agreed to be together and this was just one of the perks. We showered together and again he took me up against the bathroom wall rough and hard. By the time he was finished with me I had less than an hour to get to work.

"Wear a skirt."
"And why would I do that?"
"Because I'm asking you to."
"Okay, skirt it is."
"You didn't complain."
"Why would I? When your lover says wear a skirt you wear a skirt."

I got dressed in under ten minutes and quickly blowed out my hair. "That was fast. I'm going to need clothes."
"What for?"
"I'm going to work."
"So go get them."
"You're not afraid of going home are you?"
"I'm not afraid. I'd just rather not deal with Andrea's whiny ass right now."
"Fine. Is there anything specific you need?"
"Just pick a suit with a shirt, tie, underwear and shoes. Ensure they go together." I rolled my eyes. Who did he think I was? "I'll take you. That way you'll get there faster and you can use one of my cars, since we'll be going to the office together."
"So you're going to take me to your apartment for me to get you clothes and pick up a car for us to go to the office together? You know that makes no sense whatsoever right?"
"I have my reasons. If you're ready let's go."
"Wait, how did you get here?"
"I rode. Come on we're already strapped for time."

If I didn't like Marc Paxton before, I do now. Motorcycles were my weakness. He had the latest model of the Honda CBR600RR in red and black. I didn't hesitate to hop on. My skirt rode up my legs as they straddled the motorcycle. He quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and took off dangerously fast weaving through the long line of traffic.

"Make it quick." Was it bad that I wanted to fuck him against the motorcycle right now? He never looked hotter to me, with his wind blown blonde hair and his perfectly sculpted body leaning against his motorcycle. "Stop eye-raping me and go get me some clothes."

Initially I had planned to make it quick, but Andrea had to get on my damn nerves and take up more of my time that I did not have to waste.

"What are you doing here?" She glared at me with hostility. "As you can see I'm getting clothes for your boyfriend." She pushed me and I almost lost balance. "Isn't it enough you're fucking my man? You have to rub it in my face too?"
"What are you talking about now?" I asked her in a bored voice. "I got a call to pick up clothes, so I'm here picking up clothes. Now get out of my way." I pushed her back just as she had done to me before, but I pushed harder. She tripped and landed heavily on her ass. "You better be careful, next time you could land on your face." I passed her without sparing another glance and started gathering the things I came for. Just because he keeps her around doesn't mean I have to be nice to her and put up with her bullshit.

"So it wasn't you?"
"Wasn't me, what?"
"That answered Marc's phone this morning."
"I have no idea what you are talking about. The last time I saw Paxton was when he was in the hospital with you. Like I said before I got a call to pick up clothes and a car and deliver them somewhere. Are you going to allow me to do what I came here to do or are you going to continue annoying me with your silly questions?"

"I don't like you, and I don't want you around Marc."
"Save the melodrama okay? I could care less about what you like, want or don't want. Where are the car keys?"
"Car keys? I don't know."
"Of course you don't."

I got out my phone and called Marc. Her eyes stayed glued to me the entire time. I knew she was trying to figure out what kind of relationship Marc and I had. He picked up on the second ring.
"Natalía?"
"Where are your car keys?
"In the office."
"Where is that?" I hung up without another word after he told me where it was.

"Hey! You can't go in there. Marc doesn't allow anyone in there."
"Good thing I'm not just anyone then am I?" I took the first key I saw and left her to think about my parting words.