Ch.26

Ben(pov)

        *4 days later*

Jeff has been acting weird lately weirder than usual. He's been sneaking off every night ever since we got back and not coming home till around 4:00. I only know this because our rooms are right next to each other and he's woken me up either coming home or when he leaves. Not only that but I saw him come in last night and he was covered in so much blood but he didn't see me though. He's also started acting distant with everyone including me. They all think he's in some sort of mood but I know better why won't he tell me what's wrong?

"Hello earth to ben" I snap my head to the side to see ms.p giving me a worried look. "You've been spaced out for a while now are you alright?" she asks I rub my eyes "yeah just tired is all". After I saw jeff last night I couldn't go back to sleep "if you say so, what time are sam and the others coming?". Oh I almost forgot they were coming over today I told slendy what sam told me and he agreed that it sounded suspicious.  "Uhh 4 I think so in about 2 hours" that's when we heard footsteps coming doen the stairs it was jeff. "What time is it?" he asks yawning "almost 2:00 why have you been sleeping so late?" ms.p asks. Jeff shoots her a glare "none of your business" he snaps then walks in the kitchen.

"Is it just me or is he-" "acting strange I know" I say cutting her off. She shakes her head before walking off I decided to go see how jeff was doing. He was sitting with his head on the table "jeff are you ok?" he looks up at me and puts on a fake positive look. "Yeah I'm fine" ok that was officially the worst lie ever "jeff why are you lying". He shakes his head "it's nothing" "yes it is" he clenches his fist "just drop it". I cross my arms "not until you tell me what's wrong" He slammed his fist on the table. "dammit ben just mind you're own business like you're one to talk about me not saying what's wrong!".

Ok now that stung "well fuck you to!" I left the kitchen and went up to my room making sure to slam the door. Him saying that shit about my problems was a huge slap to the face in my book. I grabbed my earphones and phone so I could listen to some music. After I put my earphones in I clicked on my music player and set it to shuffle. After about the 5th or 6th song insanity frost mix came on just my luck. This song always had a way of making me think of things sad things and yet I still listen to it. Jeffs the same way and I think it's worse for him because it fits him to a T. I don't know how long I was there before I heard a knock at my door and got up to answer it.

"Hey can I talk to you?" jeff asks scratching the back of his neck. I move so he can step in then shut the door behind him. "What do you want?" I deadpan "ok I know i'm not good at this but I wanted to apologize". Needless to say I was shocked jeff isn't the kind of person to flat out apologize. "I shouldn't have blown up at you like that all you did was ask me what's wrong" he took a shaky breath and sat on my bed. "I don't know why it's just that I ..... I" he was obviously struggling on what to say next but he seemed genuine.

I sat down next to him and wrapped my arms around him "it's ok if you're not ready to talk about it yet". He wrapped his arms around me and for a few minutes there was only silence. "Hey ben" "hmm" "I really am sorry" I noded my head "I know jeff". He looked down at me "so you're not mad at me?" I shake my head no "no jeff I'm not mad at you". "Oh thank death" he  sighs before pulling me into a passionate kiss. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment as he pulled me closer I don't think I'll ever get tired of this. He licked my lips asking for entrance which I happily granted earning a smile from him.

We endedup laying back on my bed with jeff on top not once breaking the kiss. My phone rang but jeff didn't seem to care and quite frankly neither did I but when it started ringing again I pulled back. "Jeff can you hand me that" I ask he mumbles somerhing under his breath before reaching over to my nightstand and grabbing my phone. "It's emma" he says handing it to me before burying his face in the crook of my neck.