Chapter 8: Instructions

After I searched u everything I needed, I left the library and went back to my house to get the salt, water, and ash.

I left the school before everyone else even got there. So nobody even knew that I was there. Well, if someone watched the security camera then they would know, but who's going to take the time to look at those.

I got on my bike and started peddling home. When I got there, I grabbed a water bottle and filled it with tap water. Then I grabbed a piece a paper and a lighter. I set the piece of paper on fire and waited for it to burn. In the meantime, I grabbed a small container, and then put the ashes in the container. Then I grabbed another container and filled it with salt.

After I left my house, I went to the funeral home to find it weirdly closed. I went up to the door and checked to see if it was locked, which it was. I started to circle the premises, only to find a slightly open window.

Using all my strength I pried it open enough for me to crawl in. Once I was in I found that I was in a hallway. I started walking around and eventually found the supply room. I grabbed 5 candles and shoved them in my backpack. Then I went and tried to find the morgue. After walking down like 20 hallways, I found the morgue. It was huge and was going to take me forever to find Abigail's cabinet.

I started to walk around looking at all the names on the walls. They were all in alphabetical order so it wasn't hard to find the R's.

After a while of looking around, I finally found the one that had the name Abigail Reynolds on it. I slowly opened it, ready to find a very decayed person who stunk. But instead I found a normal dead person with a sheet over their body but still wearing the one item I was looking for. The Pearl Necklace.

Being very careful, I unhooked the clasp on the necklace and slid it off. I quickly balled it up in my hand and slid it into my backpack pocket. Then I closed the casket and walked out of the morgue. Then back to the window I crawled in from and crawled out from it.

I went back to my bike and rode to the park. I started walking through the woods, trying to find a mouse or rat. So far nothing. I continued walking till I came across on alleyway. Hopefully I can find a dead animal somewhere around here.

I kept looking around when eventually I found a dead mouse behind a trashcan. I quickly got out my gloves and put them on. Then I picked up the animal and put it in my backpack along with all the other items.

I walked back through the woods and got on my bike. Then I rode to the meeting area. When I arrived I found a not laying on the ground. It was a intrusions for the potion and ritual.

I followed the instructions exactly. I mixed the ashes and salt in the water bottle. I set up all the candles around the mouse and put on the necklace. Next it said to poor some of the liquid mixture on the animal. So I did. Then the instructions said to drink the mixture. Ewww. Gross, but I did it anyway.

It tasted discussing.