CHAPTER -1

Hi guys....

This concept just popped up in my mind last night and I couldn't stop myself from writing it down.

I know that I have lot of pending stories but yet I present you a new story of MANAN.
(Note- I won't compromise with the existing stories😉)

Manik Malhotra, a handsome hunk and the only heir of Malhotra group of companies was going to get married to the love of his life Nandini Murthy.

Both of them had planned so much for their big day.

Nandini was very excited about her wedding.

The family members of both Manik and Nandini were busy in their preparation as the marriage was just two days away.

Nandini was in her room lost in her thoughts about Manik .
She had the wedding invitation card in her hands.

She had an unusual glow on her face.

Nandini - Finally everything is going perfect. Just two days and I will be Nandini Manik Malhotra.

My journey till now  has been very smooth and like a fairytale.

Manik....

What should I say about him?

He is the most important part of my life... or should I say he is my entire life.

I fell in love with him the very first time I saw him .
It was love at first sight for me.
And for Manik I guess it was the same as Well. I don't know exactly. I need to ask him.

He is so caring,so understanding and he loves me a lot.

I am the luckiest person on earth to get Manik as my life partner.

He always pampers me a lot and whenever I get upset about anything, he is always there to cheer me up.

And he calls me every now and then to check if I am Ok . This is the best thing about him.

Most of the people think that this is because of his dominating nature.
They think that any man who has the habit of always keeping track of his wife or girlfriend and who always interferes in each and everything about his fiancée doesn't trust her . But I know that Manik trusts me more than Anything else. We both trust each other blindly.

Its been two hours since he has called me. And I am already missing him.

While Nandini was lost in her thoughts, her phone rings.

Nandini immediately receives the call as it was Manik's number.

Nandini - Hello Manik...

Manik - Kya baat hai Nandini... Tumne aaj apna hi set kiya hua record break kardiya.

Nandini - Record??? Matlab....

Manik - U have picked up the call in just 5 seconds. Your previous best record was 15 seconds.

Nandini smiles and says - Ohhh.... But mai aapse baat nahi karne wali.

Manik - Kyu?

Nandini - Kyunki aap do ghante ke baad call kar rahe ho. Mai kabse aapke call ka wait kar rahi thi...

Manik - Acha... Waise I know tum mere baare me hi soch rahi thi isiliye mai ek important meeting ke beech me tumhe call kar raha hoon...

Nandini - Apko kaise pata Chala ki mai aapke baare me soch rahi thi.