CHAPTER-3

Hey guys...

Presenting the final chapter of this story.

Note- Guys its the last chapter and also a lengthy one. For the last time, comments bhi lengthy dedo🙏.

Nandini- No... This cant be true. Maasi please tell me that u r lying. Manik was with me few minutes back here. We both ate together and then ....

He disappeared...

Nandini looked at her Maasi and said- Maasi... Was i dreaming??? Didn't Manik come here?

Her Maasi nodded in a no.
Maasi- No Nandini... Manik yaha nahi aaya.

Nandini- Nooo... Please kehdo ki ye jhoot hai.Manik mujhe chodke nahi jasakte.

Nandini didn't break down on hearing this news . She was 100percent sure that her Manik would not leave her alone.

Nandini immediately rushed out of the house and went to the blast site.

There was chaos all around. Police had sealed the building and no one was allowed to go in.

Nandini tried to enter the building but the security guard stopped her.

Guard- Madam aap andar nahi jaskti. Andar khatra hai.

Nandini- Please mujhe jaane dijiye.... Manik andar hai... He needs me.

Guard- Koi nahi hai Madam andar. Jitne bhi log the sab blast me ud gaye...

Nandini- Nahi... Mai nahi maanti. Aap please mujhe ek baar andar jaane dijiye. I am sure Manik andar hi hai. Manik ko kuch nahi hua.

Nandini literally begged him. But he didn't allow her.

Guard- Madam.. Please aap jaiye yaha se. Koi fayda nahi hai andar jaane ka.

Nandini was adamant on going inside.

She tried to force her way in but Cabir came and held her.

Cabir- Bhabhiji... Kya kar rahi ho aap. Andar jaana safe nahi hai.

Nandini- But Manik...

Cabir didn't know what to say. His voice had left him on hearing Manik from Nandinis name.

But he composed himself and said- Aap chaliye mere sath.

Cabir took Nandini with him to a distance from the building and made her sit on a bench by the side of the road.

Cabir- Bhabhiji shaant hojaiye... Pani pee lijiye. U will feel better.

Nandini- Nahi mujhe pani nahi peena. Jab tak mai Manik ko sahi salamat apne aankhon ke samne na dekh loo. Mai pani ko haath tak nahi lagaungi.

Cabir- Bhabhiji... Mai janta hoon ki its very difficult to accept it. But the fact is that you will never be able to see Manik again. Chala gaya hai wo .... Hum sab ko chod ke chala gaya . Ab kabhi wapas nahi aayega.

Cabir broke down in front of Nandini .

Nandini looked at Cabir and said- Aap ro kyu rahe ho. Kuch nahi hua Manik ko . Manik zarur wapas aayenge. Shayad wo kahi phas gaye hai.

Cabir didn't have any words. He was wishing in his heart that maybe Nandinis hope would bring Manik back. But it was not possible. The blast was so strong that none survived.