Chapter 1 - Bad Dreams

"I am tired if this place, I hope people change"
- Fools

The cool breeze brushed past my skin as I waited for my parents familiar car to pull up.I had decided to come to this dumb party while Elena went to Bonnies, and now here I stood waiting for my parents to get me, so we could go get her.

I found myself pacing back and forth to the beat of my surroundings, when I noticed a man laying in the middle of the road.
I found myself walking faster to him,
He could be hurt...
Come on Blaine, two years of that summer camp medical shit may actually come in handy.

As my feet moved closer to the man I saw his eyes open,
And a sad expression on his face.
"Hey, are you okay?"
The dark haired man looked over at me, his sad expression turing to shock.

"Katherine?"
I laughed and placed my hand over my chest in a sassy way,
"No, Blaine."
He stood quickly, never taking his eyes off of me.
He smirked and nodded at me silently, causeing a grin to spread on my face.
He was pretty good looking if I do say so myself...he had this vibe about him, that I couldn't quite shake off. And I liked it..

I extended my hand slowly to the dark haired man, and his eyes traveled around me.
God...he has the most beautiful grey eyes.
"Blaine Gilbert"
He took my hand in his and smiled,
"Dam-"

I went to try to say something but all that came out was water, the cold liquid filled my lungs and I was gasping for breath.
The dark haired boy no longer stood jnfront of me...
Now i was in the backseat of my parents car, and we were sinking.

I could feel my fathers hands reach for mine in a peaceful manner, but I was panicking.
I wasn't scared of much,
But one thing Blaine Gilbert is scared of,
Is death.

~end of dream~

My eyes flung open and I sat up on my bed quickly, sweat covered my forehead and I found myself out of breath.
Maybe Jenna was right, maybe I needed to see someone about my dreams from that night...

6 months since the accident, and the images are still fresh in my mind.
I don't think they'll ever leave...
I ran downstairs to see the normal routine,
Elena trying to get Jer to open up, he shoots her down. Which leads to them both coming to me about the other later on.

I let out a sigh and flung the refrigerator door open, grabbing the orange juice and a glass from the cabinet.
"Morning Blaine, sleep well?"
Jenna's sweet voice filled my ears and my mood seemed to get a little better.
Aunt Jenna just had that vibe about her.

"Nah, same as normal Aunt Jenna."
She frowned and placed her hand over my shoulder glancing at her watch.
After seeing the time she jumped and grabbed all her things pushing us all out the door.
"We'll talk more about this after school Blaine!"

"I bet we won't" I shot back,
I loved Aunt Jenna, but this is one thing I hate talking about.
She gave me a look and was off in her way,
Elena and I got got in the front seats of our car. Yes, we share a car, much like everything else.
The car we have was a 16th birthday present to us from our parents before they...
You get the picture.

I haven't been the same since,
And I felt bad for the others around me.
I used to be so full of life, I was the one girl at school,
You know the one that no one ever wanted to get on her bad side.
I had guys drooling over me, a few girls too,
I was making good grades,
I had fun last year...